Goal Of The Season/POTY

We should just write it off this year and change it to a Player / Goal of the century award ceremony. Although even then picking a best player of the past 22 years would be tough, not many standouts.

Lot of cracking goals though... off the top of my head Arnason vs Dundee United, Mckenna vs Kilmarnock, Fallon vs Hibs, Christie vs Motherwell, Maddison vs Rangers, Zero vs St Mirren.

12 hours ago, mainstandmoan said:

Should be a good night, looking forward to it

player of the year McCrorie

players player of the year Ferguson

young player of the year Barron

Spot on.

Development poty Ryan Duncan. He’s a big lad. Hopefully involved next season.

1 hour ago, slippers said:

How the hell has Barron beat Ramsay to young player? Ramsay win writers player of year for the whole league and didn’t even win our award!

CormackCircusFC that's how I view us now. In every possible way we've been a clown show from that shady yank cunt right down to the squad and everything! 

1 hour ago, slippers said:

How the hell has Barron beat Ramsay to young player? Ramsay win writers player of year for the whole league and didn’t even win our award!

Barron been far better than Ramsay since he came in tbf.  I'd have given Barron POTY and Ramsay young player.  McRorie tries but lets face it, he's a bit shit

• Upvote 1
28 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I'd say all season....really don't get the love in for him, can't pass, cant tackle, not great in the air, doesn't score goals, he can run but that's about it.

Who would you of selected? Not many’s options. Would say he’s been largely solid but maybe unspectacular! 

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Yep. It's all about flogging players nowadays

Obviously that shiny toothed fuck conmack will use most of the transfer fees for this pie in the sky stadium and the covid shortfall!