Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

4 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie.     
       Barron.              Ferguson.     
 Besuijen                         Watkins.     
                    Ramirez

Reckon it’ll be a draw. 
I’ll say 1-1. 
Ferguson. No doubt Anderson for them.

That eleven looks highly likely, but Barron will play in front of the defence surely?

10 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Can't really be bothered watching this, but I likely will. Kinda hoping Polvara might get a decent amount of time on the pitch - there's not really anything else interesting about this match, and he's the only unknown quantity in the squad.

Have heard through the proverbial grapevine that he is in fact, a big meeler. 

Hence the lack of minutes. 

5 hours ago, CCB III said:

Highly likely he’s going to be miles out of his depth… I feel a bit sorry for him. He seems like a great lad and seems to have a great attitude too.

If he does get a decent run it could end up being car crash stuff I fear.

3 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

Highly likely he’s going to be miles out of his depth… I feel a bit sorry for him. He seems like a great lad and seems to have a great attitude too.

If he does get a decent run it could end up being car crash stuff I fear.

I mean it was a concern when he said himself he wasn't ready to be pro at 18, so went and got his education. How much better will he be now that he's played 3 years or so with other American college players? 

I'll withhold judgement until he gets more than 5 mins but I don't know that he ever will. 

15 hours ago, beef_sister said:

In - (Redtv international)

First game i'll have managed to watch since early March due to a shite internet connection offshore. Not looking forward to it but i think we'll get the 3 points.

2-1 Dons

Also in, same medium.

Though last few games watched in Iraq was borderline, but only one or two small buffers in the last few games.

Nae a consideration for this match, 300Mbps in Cyprus.  ?

2-1 Dandies. 

C'mon ti fuck.

• Upvote 1
11 hours ago, CCB III said:

Hmmm strange because he did come with a good reputation (unlike the likes of Gurr and Gallagher who were older and already proven to not be able to play at this level). The fact other winners of that award he won have gone on to have decent pro careers, and the fact other clubs were after him suggested he might be ok. I think we all knew it would take him until next season to really get up to speed, so maybe it's too early to judge.