Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

12 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

Why would you sack a manager that is having to work with a shitshow of a squad he didn’t sign

Because he’s made us worse? Because he thought taking Watkins off for McLennan the other week was a good idea? Because he thought it was ok to go support the fucking tims last week? Because he thinks Ojo deserves to start ahead of Ramsay AND last the full 90 despite having his usual holocaust of a performance? 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Ernie McCracken said:

If we're relying on opposition goalies clocking our players to give away penalties as our only goal threat then we have a massive problems. 

We’re not getting any "luck" because we are doing fuck all to create situations where we might get lucky. 

There's no doubt we aren't creating anything but we weren't creating anything before Goodwin came in and he's got both hands behind his back because not one single player on that pitch is his player. And that's what make the decision to sack Glass on the 12th February even more baffling. But Cormack has form for that. Saves himself a bit of cash in the Jan window but only harms the club further down the line. 

21 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Few overreactions. We are worryingly shite in both boxes but things go against us a lot. A bit of luck and we will get the 1 win needed. 

A lot of work to do however. 

I love your optimism mate i really do, but this is grim as fuck. Is that 2 wins in 15. Something like that. I just can’t see where it’s coming from. Imagine needing something in the last game to avoid the play offs. ?
our confidence is shot to fuck, decisions are going against, we don’t look like not conceding in any game and frankly we don’t look like scoring.

in ‘the season’ when it got to this stage we had momentum, we have none now…

trying to be optimistic but it’s fucking hard. 

3 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

When was the last time we had some luck? Before Xmas with Jenks winner in Perth? Luck goes out the window when you look at the decisions today. They weren't difficult decisions to get right. Extremely fucking easy decisions and we still come out on the wrong side. That's nothing to do with luck. It's sheer incompetence at best and at worst it's blatant cheating. 

Well VAR would certainly have seen us playing versus 10 men and with a penalty to come against a sub keeper. 

However we should be able to at the very worst avoid defeat against Livingston with home advantage even without getting that decision. The ref will pay the price next week when he finds himself taking charge of Cowdenbeath or the likes rather than an SPL tie. 

22 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’m not having this bollocks anymore! So when we replaced Glass you didn’t want us to replace him with someone that could get better results? If we get relegated will you still be saying the same? It may only be what 9 games but he’s won 1. Glass had a 34% win rate and that was bad enough! Open your eyes and atleast admit it’s been absolutely atrocious thus far under him! 

I’d honestly rather have a overweight Jet on the bench as I at least know their is a small chance of him creating a bit of magic for us. Some of these lads we have in squad are empty shirts but atleast they have plenty time to find a new club! ?

Well obviously if you sack a manager you hope for better results otherwise what's the point.

But come on, let's be honest. This squad is shite, it flattered to deceive in the early months of the season but since then they showed what they were. 

The one thing I could criticise Goodwin on was telling most of the players they are off at the end of the season. That could've probably have waited until nearer the end of the season. But by the same token players aren't stupid and will know they are surplus to requirements or are wanting to leave anyway. Essentially they've downed tools and don't really give a fuck. Look at Man Utd as a perfect example of this.

We're nae going to be relegated, so get this season to fuck, let him get his own players in and see what can be achieved. If its still shite after 18-24 months then fine, asking for change would be warranted. But I suspect you've already made up your mind regardless,  so won't be willing to show patience.

• Upvote 1

It's utter pish.

Absolutely nothing. 

Think Jim Goodwin must be saying to himself "what the fuck am into here"

We are too easy to play against. 

Wouldn't bet against Dundee beating us next week either, they will be well up for it.

Just now, Dandiesmin68 said:

It's utter pish.

Absolutely nothing. 

Wouldn't bet against Dundee beating us next week either, they will be well up for it.

Wonder what pish McGhee will come out with this week?

'If we beat Aberdeen I will strip off at full time, wank myself off on the centre spot and throw my jizz into the South Sand"

1 minute ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

It's utter pish.

Absolutely nothing. 

I would’ve said stick McCrorie on the fat hun cunt to stop him dictating the game, but that’s gone out the window after the red card today.

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Well VAR would certainly have seen us playing versus 10 men and with a penalty to come against a sub keeper. 

However we should be able to at the very worst avoid defeat against Livingston with home advantage even without getting that decision. The ref will pay the price next week when he finds himself taking charge of Cowdenbeath or the likes rather than an SPL tie. 

Only if you believe that the complete clowns operating the system flag it up to the referee. And VAR doesn't have the power to overturn any decisions pike that. Only bring it to the referees attention. And going by his performance today somebody could have printed it off and gubbed him square in the dish with it and he still wouldn't have seen a problem. He had such a clear line of sight to it. I saw it on the screen ffs. When you are dealing with that level of shiteness then there's no hope. 

• Upvote 2
4 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Good. Hopefully someone's killed Ojo.

It's not his fault he keeps getting selected when clearly he's not up to the job. I don't believe that he wasn't trying today in spite of knowing he's being released in a few weeks. 

Interesting to see if who took part in this rumoured dressing room brawl leaks out in the next day or two. And who came off worst

1 minute ago, Hoofball said:

He’s not had a transfer window so how is he supposed to show he can turn it around with that shitshow of a squad that no manager who get a performance out of.

The players at his disposal are shite and have been all season, bottom six was on the cards before he came in. 

Don’t need to hear anymore, you didn’t want him so will happily throw Goodwin under a bus.

We ain’t worse, we’re as shite as we have been all season.

So who you bringing on from the bench to replace an injury prone, fatigued Watkins. He’s only got that useless cunt and that isn’t his fault. 

Who was he with at the Celtic game?

O hai Jim.

Ojo's shite by the way. Never pick him again.

Kthanks

31 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Because I've seen nothing to suggest that he's got the ability to turn it around.

The players we have at our disposal should be enough to finish top 6. They're not great, but they are not complete mince either. It's a confidence and motivation issue, and he thought that telling half of them they weren't in his plans at the beginning of April was a good idea. Then he's surprised when he sees performances like the last few weeks.

Also, I wouldn't have given him the job in the first place but that's a separate conversation.

He’s not had a transfer window so how is he supposed to show he can turn it around with that shitshow of a squad that no manager who get a performance out of.

The players at his disposal are shite and have been all season, bottom six was on the cards before he came in. 

Don’t need to hear anymore, you didn’t want him so will happily throw Goodwin under a bus.

24 minutes ago, NEM said:

Because he’s made us worse? Because he thought taking Watkins off for McLennan the other week was a good idea? Because he thought it was ok to go support the fucking tims last week? Because he thinks Ojo deserves to start ahead of Ramsay AND last the full 90 despite having his usual holocaust of a performance? 

We ain’t worse, we’re as shite as we have been all season.

So who you bringing on from the bench to replace an injury prone, fatigued Watkins. He’s only got that useless cunt and that isn’t his fault. 

Who was he with at the Celtic game?

22 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Wonder what pish McGhee will come out with this week?

'If we beat Aberdeen I will strip off at full time, wank myself off on the centre spot and throw my jizz into the South Sand"

I'd take the defeat to see that. ?

21 minutes ago, AyrshireSheep said:

Only if you believe that the complete clowns operating the system flag it up to the referee. And VAR doesn't have the power to overturn any decisions pike that. Only bring it to the referees attention. And going by his performance today somebody could have printed it off and gubbed him square in the dish with it and he still wouldn't have seen a problem. He had such a clear line of sight to it. I saw it on the screen ffs. When you are dealing with that level of shiteness then there's no hope. 

You are the hoor that has certainly spoke the most sense on this thread.

Backed up by a few others.

As for the tsunami of pant pishing, gave me a fair chuckle at the hysterics like. ?

Be as well go 442 next week and play Watkins and Ramirez together through the middle. 

First time I've ever left before the final whistle. South stand was fucking freezing when the rest of the ground were in t shirts. 

I know Goodwin is playing McCrorie further forward because of his stamina but its not working and he needs to play deeper so we can get Barron and Ferguson further forward. Games are just passing him by. Won't be a problem next week mind you. 

Might as well put Bates out of his misery and play Consi instead. He's all over the place mentally. 

Need to get a win from somewhere next week. St Johnstone will beat St Mirren at home. 

34 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

Well obviously if you sack a manager you hope for better results otherwise what's the point.

But come on, let's be honest. This squad is shite, it flattered to deceive in the early months of the season but since then they showed what they were. 

The one thing I could criticise Goodwin on was telling most of the players they are off at the end of the season. That could've probably have waited until nearer the end of the season. But by the same token players aren't stupid and will know they are surplus to requirements or are wanting to leave anyway. Essentially they've downed tools and don't really give a fuck. Look at Man Utd as a perfect example of this.

We're nae going to be relegated, so get this season to fuck, let him get his own players in and see what can be achieved. If its still shite after 18-24 months then fine, asking for change would be warranted. But I suspect you've already made up your mind regardless,  so won't be willing to show patience.

I am not convinced we will not be relegated

13 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

I'd take the defeat to see that. ?

You are the hoor that has certainly spoke the most sense on this thread.

Backed up by a few others.

As for the tsunami of pant pishing, gave me a fair chuckle at the hysterics like. ?

I take offence to being called a hoor. I'm more the gigolo type. Slightly classier. Not by much right enough  

I’m not sure where this confidence we won’t be relegated is coming from either.

We are in freefall. Struggling to score, conceding every game, absolutely no fighting spirit among the team and only 5 points above the relegation playoff spot.

A win for St Johnstone and a loss for us and that’s 2 points. Our gutless squad doesn’t have the bottle to deal with pressure like that.

• Upvote 3
7 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

I’m not sure where this confidence we won’t be relegated is coming from either.

We are in freefall. Struggling to score, conceding every game, absolutely no fighting spirit among the team and only 5 points above the relegation playoff spot.

A win for St Johnstone and a loss for us and that’s 2 points. Our gutless squad doesn’t have the bottle to deal with pressure like that.

Aberdeen’s goal difference is vastly superior to St Johnstone so more like 6pts