Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

Worst bit yesterday was the entire stadium (and most of the team) having absolutely zero faith in us getting back in it when Livingston scored the opener.  Everyone knew we were fucked, you could feel it spread through the stadium. Only a third of the way through the game as well. 

Hardly anyone in the team really tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck and drag ourselves back into it in the way you would really want them to. 

23 minutes ago, Hoofball said:

So if he’s with his son who supports Celtic what is he supposed to do. Tell him to fuck off as he’s now Aberdeen manager and can’t take him to Celtic games

Aye. Either that or bring his kid up better 

33 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Worst bit yesterday was the entire stadium (and most of the team) having absolutely zero faith in us getting back in it when Livingston scored the opener.  Everyone knew we were fucked, you could feel it spread through the stadium. Only a third of the way through the game as well. 

Hardly anyone in the team really tried to take the game by the scruff of the neck and drag ourselves back into it in the way you would really want them to. 

No fire or passion whatsoever. A tangible sense of apathy.

If there was a brawl in the dressing room afterwards, why can't they use that anger on the pitch.

13 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

“Ramsay and Ramirez have been shite, they need dropped”

Goodwin drops them

”fucking Goodwin is to blame for for that loss for dropping our £4million defender and top scorer”

??‍♂️

You know there's more than one fan, yeah?

So the ones saying to drop him won't be the same ones lamenting him for doing so?

Honestly, you're so basic and it's why I don't engage with you

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

A return of the defensive striker role for Watkins behind Ramirez might be the best bet here. 

Watkins' running and link up play is decent and it frees up Ramirez in the way many on here would like. 

Jonny and Besuijen as wide men in a 4231.  I think that's probably the best 11 we could put out just now, despite there still being some obvious flaws in the resulting 11.  Lucky we have such a strong squad eh? 

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie 

Barron. Ferguson 

Besuijen.         Watkins.          Hayes 

Ramirez 

Not convinced we will see Watkins again this season, Goodwin also seems to have a massive hardon for Ojo so can see him replacing McCrorie v Dundee.

49 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

When they scored their penalty, people flooded out. This is after 70 minutes, at home, against Livi, at only 2-0 down....even when Ferguson scored his pen, barely any reaction and some left around me. The biggest cheer was for 5 minutes added time, but even then that was a damp squib.

1 minute ago, DoonTheLine said:

When they scored their penalty, people flooded out. This is after 70 minutes, at home, against Livi, at only 2-0 down....even when Ferguson scored his pen, barely any reaction and some left around me. The biggest cheer was for 5 minutes added time, but even then that was a damp squib.

It's the first time I've ever left a game early.  Left just before McCrorie got sent off. 

The weird Arctic weather capsule in the south stand didn't help mind you.  Would probably have stuck it out otherwise 

1 hour ago, Stoneybloke said:

No fire or passion whatsoever. A tangible sense of apathy.

If there was a brawl in the dressing room afterwards, why can't they use that anger on the pitch.

And you are absolutely loving it

56 minutes ago, Millertime said:

You know there's more than one fan, yeah?

So the ones saying to drop him won't be the same ones lamenting him for doing so?

Honestly, you're so basic and it's why I don't engage with you

You forgot to throw in your faux pro-hun shtick there, Beigetime

40 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

It's the first time I've ever left a game early.  Left just before McCrorie got sent off. 

The weird Arctic weather capsule in the south stand didn't help mind you.  Would probably have stuck it out otherwise 

Lol there’s been countless worse games than yesterday, almost the entire McGhee season for starters.

47 minutes ago, DoonTheLine said:

That’s the great support we have who “deserve” better. 

Livi penalty should have been retaken. Player does a dummy kick in run up which refs are meant to penalise penalty takers for now. Been a few refs lately that have booked players for this & made them retake penalties. Not our great Scottish refs though. Irrelevant to game/result most likely but another example of shite referees in our league. 

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Livi penalty should have been retaken. Player does a dummy kick in run up which refs are meant to penalise penalty takers for now. Been a few refs lately that have booked players for this & made them retake penalties. Not our great Scottish refs though. Irrelevant to game/result most likely but another example of shite referees in our league. 

He booked a player for getting smashed in the face, he’s not going to suddenly become competent.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Was very peculiar. Glorious sunny day, warm no wind walking down Merkland Road. However the south stand is windy as fuck and a good few degrees colder. How does that work?

Just now, Andy_123 said:

Was very peculiar. Glorious sunny day, warm no wind walking down Merkland Road. However the south stand is windy as fuck and a good few degrees colder. How does that work?

Fuck knows min it was like being in a wind tunnel. 

Half time popped out behind the south stand and everyone was sunbathing! 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Who would we be backing in a scrap? Bates or Ferguson? 

Personally hoping Bates lamped the little fuck. 

David doesn't strike me as a fighter tho!

Maybe is... he's got a Norman haircut. 

Great fighters, the Normans. 

1 minute ago, huncunts said:

Do you know how close we are now to finishing behind McGhee’s tally?

And his squad and budget was terrifying. 

Who’s budget? McGhee’s?

Not defending him one iota but I thought his budget was slashed from under him when Satanta went tits up? The fact that he spunked it on Jerol Ifol and then a clearly finished Paul Hartley was his added undoing.

Its clear Goodwin is pissing with the cock of Glass but I expected a much better points haul than this. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

You're a crease. Folk used this when you slated Ramirez and you were having none of it. Some boy.

We are shite. Sell/get rid of everyone. That's basically it from me.

Yeah because the argument was “where would we be without his goals”. We’d have another striker instead of him. You weirdos need to stop replying to everything I post and banging on about Ramirez. 

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

Yeah because the argument was “where would we be without his goals”. We’d have another striker instead of him. You weirdos need to stop replying to everything I post and banging on about Ramirez. 

Someone else might've scored if Jenks hadn't.

• Upvote 1