Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

I know the squad isn't of his own making but Goodwin has to take a lot of responsibility for this one. He's chosen to drop our top scorer and start Ojo ahead of a boy we reckon will sell for multi-millions. He's overthinking things

Can only assume Ramsay isn't fit, otherwise surely he'd be on by now?!? 

If we had a decent striker who could get on the end of crosses or get into open space we’d be winning regardless of our comedy defence. Delivery much better. The ref has been crap/biased but hardly an excuse. Need to stagger over the line and hope we can have a good transfer window for once. 

2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I know the squad isn't of his own making but Goodwin has to take a lot of responsibility for this one. He's chosen to drop our top scorer and start Ojo ahead of a boy we reckon will sell for multi-millions. He's overthinking things

No, he's not even thinking.

This is an absolute disaster

5 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

People have been moaning about Ramirez every week wanting him dropped, Goodwin drops him and now it’s his fault we are losing?

okay

• Upvote 3
2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Can only assume Ramsay isn't fit, otherwise surely he'd be on by now?!? 

Then why have him on the bench? I get that some players might not be able to play a full 90 minutes if they have a niggling injury or are returning from a long absence but surely if they can't play a minimum of 45 minutes you just leave them out completely?

1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

Then why have him on the bench? I get that some players might not be able to play a full 90 minutes if they have a niggling injury or are returning from a long absence but surely if they can't play a minimum of 45 minutes you just leave them out completely?

Not a clue - doesn't make sense to me, I'm just guessing that as I can't see any other reason why he wouldn't be on the pitch by now if he was fit. 

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

People have been moaning about Ramirez every week wanting him dropped, Goodwin drops him and now it’s his fault we are losing?

okay

I think non-stupid people wanted the structure of the team changed because regardless of who was upfront they were isolated and ineffective.

Youd like to think stupid cunts like Del Monte would've learned from today what the problem actually is. I doubt it though because, as mentioned, he's a stupid cunt. 

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, Byrne Baby Byrne said:

Are the players THIS bad? THIS untalented? What level of player will Goodwin need to get results?

this is ominous for Goodwin. Said it before, really don’t think he’ll work out 

Said at the time it was a terrible appointment and he’s done nothing to change my mind. It’s went so badly absolute no chance things would of went that badly even if glass was still in job! As for Goodwin saying the defence will be easy to sort is just ridiculous! The club have yet again managed to appoint someone that is way out his depth! As every game passes in more certain of it. 

4 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I think non-stupid people wanted the structure of the team changed because regardless of who was upfront they were isolated and ineffective.

Youd like to think stupid cunts like Del Monte would've learned from today what the problem actually is. I doubt it though because, as mentioned, he's a stupid cunt. 

It’s wild that for the first time in months we are getting balls in the box and Ramirez hasn’t been on the pitch. 

• Like 1