Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

The pitch was affa decent.

The ref and his main stand arseistant were awful. A disgusting performance from both.

Thankfully we have Dundee, St Johnstone and St Mirren around to give us hope that we can survive this clusterfuck of a season.

Hopefully an acceptable bid comes in for Ferguson as he needs to move on. Goodwin needs a lot of money from the board to bring in quality replacements because this mess is unacceptable.

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Be as well go 442 next week and play Watkins and Ramirez together through the middle. 

First time I've ever left before the final whistle. South stand was fucking freezing when the rest of the ground were in t shirts. 

I know Goodwin is playing McCrorie further forward because of his stamina but its not working and he needs to play deeper so we can get Barron and Ferguson further forward. Games are just passing him by. Won't be a problem next week mind you. 

Might as well put Bates out of his misery and play Consi instead. He's all over the place mentally. 

Need to get a win from somewhere next week. St Johnstone will beat St Mirren at home. 

442 is where it's at for me. It's pretty clear neither Watkins or Ramirez are any good playing as lone strikers. This 433 thing is no use.

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine MacKenzie

Besoujin Ferguson Barron Hayes

Watkins Ramirez

"If Jim Goodwin can't get a win out of his team next week, there's something far wrong at Pittodrie."

I thought that comment from Willie Miller during the post match analysis was very interesting. Certainly all does not appear well, especially if talk of dressing room dust ups is true. My hope is we can limp through to a final position of no lower than 10th, then regroup & rebuild over the summer.

Who's going to start a fight in that dressing room? None of them look like they could care less, apart from Hayes and Barron & MacKenzie (who are both too young to get involved in a dressing room punch up I would think). Unless someone's told Ojo he's garbage I can't imagine any of them starting anything. Ferguson will be delighted he's scored another penalty to add to his goal tally... Lewis, Bates, Besoujin, Ramirez are a bunch of wet wipes... none of them could punch in a phone-number.

3 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Who's going to start a fight in that dressing room? None of them look like they could care less, apart from Hayes and Barron & MacKenzie (who are both too young to get involved in a dressing room punch up I would think). Unless someone's told Ojo he's garbage I can't imagine any of them starting anything. Ferguson will be delighted he's scored another penalty to add to his goal tally... Lewis, Bates, Besoujin, Ramirez are a bunch of wet wipes... none of them could punch in a phone-number.

Bates just constantly looks like he’s in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Plays like it too.

2 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Bates just constantly looks like he’s in the middle of a nervous breakdown. Plays like it too.

Aye, you almost feel sorry for him, the guy's a total wreck. There was a point in the game today where the ball bounced towards him, he was in acres of space and he actually hand balled it under no pressure whatsoever - ref didn't spot it, but it just summed the guy up.

1 hour ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Be as well go 442 next week and play Watkins and Ramirez together through the middle. 

First time I've ever left before the final whistle. South stand was fucking freezing when the rest of the ground were in t shirts. 

I know Goodwin is playing McCrorie further forward because of his stamina but its not working and he needs to play deeper so we can get Barron and Ferguson further forward. Games are just passing him by. Won't be a problem next week mind you. 

Might as well put Bates out of his misery and play Consi instead. He's all over the place mentally. 

Need to get a win from somewhere next week. St Johnstone will beat St Mirren at home. 

Watkins limped off to be replaced by Ramsay so I’d be surprised if we see him again this season.

3 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Watkins limped off to be replaced by Ramsay so I’d be surprised if we see him again this season.

Took a knock down the left wing early in the first half which I thought with his injury record might force him off. But to be fair he ran it off after limping for a few minutes. 

Would be a pity if he was out again.  I think we need him behind Ramirez as his running and link up play is good but he's just not a natural finisher. 

Would be as well play McCrorie (after suspension) with Gallagher at the back and play Watkins ahead of Barron and Ferguson with Hayes and Besuijen wide either in a 442 or a 4231. Probably the best balance we can muster with the existing squad for the rest of this season 

18 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Noticed Gallagher went straight down the tunnel after being subbed, perhaps indicative of a lack of team spirit, annoyed to be subbed and away in the huff, didn’t appear injured, certainly no sign of any medical staff following him down the tunnel.

Considine should be getting a game ahead of both Bates and Gallagher. Gallagher has been poor but at least he looks like he gives a toss. Bates can go anytime.

5 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Took a knock down the left wing early in the first half which I thought with his injury record might force him off. But to be fair he ran it off after limping for a few minutes. 

Would be a pity if he was out again.  I think we need him behind Ramirez as his running and link up play is good but he's just not a natural finisher. 

Would be as well play McCrorie (after suspension) with Gallagher at the back and play Watkins ahead of Barron and Ferguson with Hayes and Besuijen wide either in a 442 or a 4231. Probably the best balance we can muster with the existing squad for the rest of this season 

I’d be playing Jenks in behind Ramirez, certainly a better combination than McCrorie and Watkins

1 minute ago, starryfish said:

I’d be playing Jenks in behind Ramirez, certainly a better combination than McCrorie and Watkins

McCrorie playing in front of Barron and Ferguson just doesn't work creatively. He just can't get into the game at all. 

He needs the game in front of him. His best game under Goodwin was when he played just in front of the back four. 

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Torry Tosser said:

Bates went for Ferguson Iv'e been telt.

The big ginger ghost is too scared to put in a decent tackle or header, I can't imagine him having a go at anyone. Biggest pansy in a team full of pansys. Even Gallagher is a big girl without his baseball bat. In a royal rumble in that dressing room I've no idea who my money would be on to be the last man standing.

9 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

McCrorie playing in front of Barron and Ferguson just doesn't work creatively. He just can't get into the game at all. 

He needs the game in front of him. His best game under Goodwin was when he played just in front of the back four. 

Barron is the only one of those three with any kind of spark of creativity - he is always trying to thread balls through, or play little one twos, and he has the best close control out of them all too - I'd push him further forward and let McCrorie and Ferguson play together in the deeper roles where they actually formed a pretty good partnership when McCrorie first arrived. 

2 minutes ago, Don_Corleone said:

Barron is the only one of those three with any kind of spark of creativity - he is always trying to thread balls through, or play little one twos, and he has the best close control out of them all too - I'd push him further forward and let McCrorie and Ferguson play together in the deeper roles where they actually formed a pretty good partnership when McCrorie first arrived. 

Aye even that would be better. Poor Barron has to compete with giant midfielders for headers half the time just now. 

59 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Noticed Gallagher went straight down the tunnel after being subbed, perhaps indicative of a lack of team spirit, annoyed to be subbed and away in the huff, didn’t appear injured, certainly no sign of any medical staff following him down the tunnel.

I saw him sitting in the dugout on red tv? 

Just now, WesthillWanderersFC said:

We are shite. That is undeniable.

BUT.

Who in the name of fuck at that abortion of an organisation the SFA sees fit to let an inept, out of his depth cunt like that ref today loose on an SPFL fixture? 

That incident with the Livi keeper is arguably a red card to the Livi keeper, and a penalty to us. 
It’s in open play.

How in the name of fuck is it a yellow card for Besuijen?

Get that masonic fuck Crawford Allan back up here to get explain that. 

Some of his decisions were unbelievable. Totally changed the flow of the game once he started making dubious calls midway through the first half. 

The Hayes and Besuijen yellow cards looked bizarre.  Then the two footed challenge by their player wasn't even a free kick, gave a thrown in. 

Our players are so fragile mentally just now though that it doesn't take much to affect them negatively. 

We are shite. That is undeniable.

BUT.

Who in the name of fuck at that abortion of an organisation the SFA sees fit to let an inept, out of his depth cunt like that ref today loose on an SPFL fixture? 

That incident with the Livi keeper is arguably a red card to the Livi keeper, and a penalty to us. 
It’s in open play.

How in the name of fuck is it a yellow card for Besuijen?

Get that masonic fuck Crawford Allan back up here to get explain that.