Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

2 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

Who in the bottom 6 are we capable of beating, just out of curiosity? 

Not who should we beat, but who, given our squad morale/interest and our current run of form, do we look at and say, "We'll beat them, for sure." 

Nobody, could maybe see us get a draw or at most two. Those draws being St Mirren and Hibs depending if they have a new manger or not

47 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Some of his decisions were unbelievable. Totally changed the flow of the game once he started making dubious calls midway through the first half. 

The Hayes and Besuijen yellow cards looked bizarre.  Then the two footed challenge by their player wasn't even a free kick, gave a thrown in. 

Our players are so fragile mentally just now though that it doesn't take much to affect them negatively. 

We need to call out these inept (cheating?) cunts.

Regularly. 

His performance was inexcusably bad & needs to be called out, regardless of the result 

I seriously doubt if we'll beat anyone else this season, including any possible play off. 

The players confidence in their abilities to win games has disappeared, and in all honesty our only real hope of avoiding the play off is for St Johnstone and St Mirren not to pick up enough points. 

Thank fuck St Mirren are also in freefall. 

24 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I seriously doubt if we'll beat anyone else this season, including any possible play off. 

The players confidence in their abilities to win games has disappeared, and in all honesty our only real hope of avoiding the play off is for St Johnstone and St Mirren not to pick up enough points. 

Thank fuck St Mirren are also in freefall. 

? St Mirren fan mate sent me a text the night saying "thank fuck Aberdeen are in freefall".

The players need to find some fucking guts and beat Dundee at our own patch. If we don't we then have two away games so it would look like the final match at home to St Mirren could be huge.

6 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Aye, you almost feel sorry for him, the guy's a total wreck. There was a point in the game today where the ball bounced towards him, he was in acres of space and he actually hand balled it under no pressure whatsoever - ref didn't spot it, but it just summed the guy up.

Glad you saw it too. Thought my eyes were deceiving me. Just about summed up everything.

11 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Said it during the game but Lewis Ferguson is a total disgrace. Playing within himself. Horrible attitude from a cunt I can’t help but hate. 

I’ve been saying this for weeks. If he’s anywhere near the level he thinks he is, he should be dominating bottom 6 matches. Not even close.

9 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

That incident with the Livi keeper is arguably a red card to the Livi keeper, and a penalty to us. 
It’s in open play.

It's a red card and penalty in any other league in the solar system.

And probably 3 points in the end for us, one could realistically expect from that position.

We're shit. 

The stupid teenage fans are shit. Thought they were going to start a fight yesterday, little fringed gimps, the lot. 

Lack of boo's at the end a concern. Apathy truly set in. 

Not seen any marked improvement with Goodwin. Players clearly aren't leaving it all on the pitch. 

18 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'll disagree with you there. Our centre backs are garbage but we've a decent set of players apart from that. 

The fact Goodwin has picked Ojo over Ramsay is some kinda strange joke. 

I'll agree that we have some decent players when they put their minds to it but they are so inconsistent, hence the predicament we find ourselves in.

When I looked at the line-up yesterday at 2pm, I was astonished Ojo was picked before Ramsay and Ramirez being dropped, in effect leaving a 4-6-0 formation.

This is getting far too close for comfort in terms of preserving our Premier League status.

16 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Said it during the game but Lewis Ferguson is a total disgrace. Playing within himself. Horrible attitude from a cunt I can’t help but hate. 

Yep. Stats look good as he takes pens etc, and he's very good at them. 

He's meant to be a multimillion pound asset to this club, and I can't think of a time this season he's taken the game by the scruff of the neck and lead us to a win. 

Hes a hun beaut and his dads a minker as well. 

17 hours ago, Hoofball said:

He’s not had a transfer window so how is he supposed to show he can turn it around with that shitshow of a squad that no manager who get a performance out of.

The players at his disposal are shite and have been all season, bottom six was on the cards before he came in. 

Don’t need to hear anymore, you didn’t want him so will happily throw Goodwin under a bus.

We ain’t worse, we’re as shite as we have been all season.

So who you bringing on from the bench to replace an injury prone, fatigued Watkins. He’s only got that useless cunt and that isn’t his fault. 

Who was he with at the Celtic game?

Well he’s certainly not made us any better.

We’d genuinely have been better off playing with ten men then bring McLennan on

I couldn’t give a fuck if he was there with the pope or the queen. What difference does it make?

• Upvote 1
16 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

Aye, you almost feel sorry for him, the guy's a total wreck. There was a point in the game today where the ball bounced towards him, he was in acres of space and he actually hand balled it under no pressure whatsoever - ref didn't spot it, but it just summed the guy up.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that.

It was almost as if he completely lost his concentration.

Unbelievable.

2 minutes ago, starryfish said:

I agree he’s terrible, but I think he’s our best/only central attacking midfielder. Certainly better than Ross McCrorie

A return of the defensive striker role for Watkins behind Ramirez might be the best bet here. 

Watkins' running and link up play is decent and it frees up Ramirez in the way many on here would like. 

Jonny and Besuijen as wide men in a 4231.  I think that's probably the best 11 we could put out just now, despite there still being some obvious flaws in the resulting 11.  Lucky we have such a strong squad eh? 

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie 

Barron. Ferguson 

Besuijen.         Watkins.          Hayes 

Ramirez 

11 minutes ago, NEM said:

?

Jenks is fucking hopeless. Did he even touch the ball when he came on yesterday? 

You say this, but without his goal at St Johnstone we’d literally be 1 off the play off spot instead of 5. I’d give him a shot, I certainly don’t think he’s any worse going forward than McCrorie is. Hopefully he’s our RB next season. 

45 minutes ago, NEM said:

Well he’s certainly not made us any better.

We’d genuinely have been better off playing with ten men then bring McLennan on

I couldn’t give a fuck if he was there with the pope or the queen. What difference does it make?

Going by the rumour Goodwin is aware he’s fucking shite like everyone else but he can’t afford to have Watkins picking up an injury due to fatigue so had to take on that useless cunt. 

So if he’s with his son who supports Celtic what is he supposed to do. Tell him to fuck off as he’s now Aberdeen manager and can’t take him to Celtic games

16 hours ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Aye, was all over the place today. Makes everyone else edgy at the back as well. 

Needs taken out for his own good. 

Aye, very true. Just seeing his name on the teamsheet sends shivers of trepidation through your body.

There was a reason both the filthy new club and a Bundesliga Zwei team made him surplus to requirements, and then we come in to rescue him from his plight in the Fatherland and give him a 4 year contract. 

One of the most peculiar and strangest pieces of business ever in association football. 

16 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

A return of the defensive striker role for Watkins behind Ramirez might be the best bet here. 

Watkins' running and link up play is decent and it frees up Ramirez in the way many on here would like. 

Jonny and Besuijen as wide men in a 4231.  I think that's probably the best 11 we could put out just now, despite there still being some obvious flaws in the resulting 11.  Lucky we have such a strong squad eh? 

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher McCrorie MacKenzie 

Barron. Ferguson 

Besuijen.         Watkins.          Hayes 

Ramirez 

Is the only logical line up next week. Certainly not an occasion for switching to 3 at the back incorporating a defender who hasn’t played since August and has a massive axe to grind.

6 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Is the only logical line up next week. Certainly not an occasion for switching to 3 at the back incorporating a defender who hasn’t played since August and has a massive axe to grind.

McCrorie out next week though so would have to be the week after. 

Bates (or Considine) would have to fill in next week.