Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

And you are absolutely loving it

You forgot to throw in your faux pro-hun shtick there, Beigetime

Lol there’s been countless worse games than yesterday, almost the entire McGhee season for starters.

This isn’t the McGee season it’s the relics of the Mcinnes glass Cormack season, and those sitting in their fat arses in the directors and chairman’s box need to be collected by the bin men next week, and dumped in rubslaw quarry. 

1 hour ago, Roberto said:

Ah I see... but you don't know others on here but throw about comments directed at folk. 'Weirdos'. Etc etc.

You don't half tie yourself in knots min. In other words you talk shite, and for the sake of your witty come back, yes I know I talk shite ?

Aye you’re right, it’s a throw away comment. 

2 hours ago, DelMonte said:

Yeah because the argument was “where would we be without his goals”. We’d have another striker instead of him. You weirdos need to stop replying to everything I post and banging on about Ramirez. 

Yup that’s how football works. I was replying to a post calling him useless showing he does have some use. 

Literally know nothing about me. It’s a football forum ffs ?

R u ok hun?

• Haha 2
6 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Good to see the punch in the face ignored on sportscene but several minutes talking about cheeky chappie Charlie Adams hilarious antics.

Was covered last night tbf. 

Is mental how that fat beaut has the gall to tell Ferguson it's a 'mans game' and then put in two of the worst dives you'll see in the next two fixtures. 

Guys thick as pig shit and will no doubt get a job on sportsound or something by virtue of being a hun. 

Had a glance through the posts, can't really add anything new. 

Really beginning to doubt Goodwin though, Ojo at right back, shambles. We've a £3M right back sitting on the bench and we're playing that absolute bellend Ojo. 

I'll give him until end of August but we better start the championship strong.

• Haha 3
9 minutes ago, shooftahmooftah said:

Agree you can’t make the dross that glass and Mcinnes signed perform for you if they are missing cuddles from them both. 

If the players are feeling sorry for themselves because they lost their preferred manager then they can't be staying here. They were failing and should embrace the fact that change was made to try to improve their situation. A good pro would be well up for that. If they can't handle it mentally they need to get to fuck.

12 minutes ago, Jigsaw666 said:

If the players are feeling sorry for themselves because they lost their preferred manager then they can't be staying here. They were failing and should embrace the fact that change was made to try to improve their situation. A good pro would be well up for that. If they can't handle it mentally they need to get to fuck.

That’s the problem they know they are dust, end of season look at the performances, and the don’t give a shit attitude.  Your attitude determines your altitude in life. 

i see their goalie got a 2 game ban which is a disgrace after the match as clearly it could have had an impact on the game but the fekkin ref was looking right at them when it happened same shite as the time McGregor halved Ferguson in the box and got banned afterwards 

49 minutes ago, eddiec said:

i see their goalie got a 2 game ban which is a disgrace after the match as clearly it could have had an impact on the game but the fekkin ref was looking right at them when it happened same shite as the time McGregor halved Ferguson in the box and got banned afterwards 

AFC get no benefit yet two teams in bottom six will.

4 hours ago, eddiec said:

The ref get a two game ban too?

We miss out on a penalty & playing against 10 men for the majority of the match & cruise to 3 points.

Fuck the SFA. 

34 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The ref get a two game ban too?

We miss out on a penalty & playing against 10 men for the majority of the match & cruise to 3 points.

Fuck the SFA. 

The frustrating thing is, at that point we were playing ok as well, there's no way we lose the game if the ref does his job properly, 3rd game this season a red card has totally fucked us before we've shit the bed and cost ourselves. 

3 hours ago, Durrant Dived said:

Sfa will probably hand pick to ban him against Dundee and St J so they can both beat Livi.

Yeah, cos the SFA are so threatened by us, hold us in such low esteem that they will do anything to keep us down

Lol

I'll say it again,  "glasgow" doesn't give 2 keechs about aberdeen

18 minutes ago, minijc said:

The frustrating thing is, at that point we were playing ok as well, there's no way we lose the game if the ref does his job properly, 3rd game this season a red card has totally fucked us before we've shit the bed and cost ourselves. 

As utterly shite as we have been, the cheating/incompetence of these cunts has cost us quite a few points.

Anecdotally with no proper research I’d say we’d be about 8 points better off if they’d done their jobs properly.

11 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Yeah, cos the SFA are so threatened by us, hold us in such low esteem that they will do anything to keep us down

Lol

Well they seem pretty happy for us to get fuck all in the last game. 

I assume you speak for Glasgow and your fellow huns with that statement? Wank.

• Upvote 4

I'm actually very disappointed that Swiss Tony, for all his mouthiness, hasn't come out publicly and criticised the appalling state of refereeing that we've come against this season. 

Beaton at Ibrox, Madden at Tannadice, the guy at Easter Road not sending off Porteous, and now that inept fucking clown on Saturday have almost cost us points that would have made us a top 6 side and/or kept us well clear of play-off problems. 

3 of these decisions were instantly acknowledged by the SFA as incorrect, and Beaton's penalty award was so laughable it should have seen him disciplined. 

I'm not up for Cormack going on about conspiracy theories, but he needs to make it public that the club expect well-aoid officials to do their jobs properly. 

28 minutes ago, Schapenneuker said:

I'm actually very disappointed that Swiss Tony, for all his mouthiness, hasn't come out publicly and criticised the appalling state of refereeing that we've come against this season. 

Beaton at Ibrox, Madden at Tannadice, the guy at Easter Road not sending off Porteous, and now that inept fucking clown on Saturday have almost cost us points that would have made us a top 6 side and/or kept us well clear of play-off problems. 

3 of these decisions were instantly acknowledged by the SFA as incorrect, and Beaton's penalty award was so laughable it should have seen him disciplined. 

I'm not up for Cormack going on about conspiracy theories, but he needs to make it public that the club expect well-aoid officials to do their jobs properly. 

100% agree.

The club appear to be too soft & just take what comes their way far too often. 

On 4/26/2022 at 4:25 PM, Millertime said:

Lol

Quick look at your beloved “Glasgow” clubs message boards tells a very contradictory story to your shite ?

They hate us an affy lot for not giving 2 keechs about us. 

Your defence of them is the only thing more cringeworthy really

On 4/26/2022 at 9:03 PM, Durrant Dived said:

Grant Irvine been dropped to league 1 Dumbarton Clyde after his Pittodrie horror show. Cunt should consider himself lucky to even get that.

Cunt should never get a top flight game again!- 

17 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Cunt should never get a top flight game again!- 

He should certainly be made to explain what he saw.

And he can't try to say he didn't see anything because he booked Besuijen. 

He's been made to look really stupid in the aftermath........no consolation to us though as if he had got things right it's almost certain we win the game. Now Stryjek still gets his ban retrospectively but the only beneficiaries of that are Hibs and more importantly/unluckily for us...St Johnstone.

19 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He should certainly be made to explain what he saw.

And he can't try to say he didn't see anything because he booked Besuijen. 

He's been made to look really stupid in the aftermath........no consolation to us though as if he had got things right it's almost certain we win the game. Now Stryjek still gets his ban retrospectively but the only beneficiaries of that are Hibs and more importantly/unluckily for us...St Johnstone.

Tottaly! It's just such a clown leauge we have and we everything else it just feels rancid our hole game up here. They should be employing English refs !