Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

18 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis 

Ramsay Gallagher Bates Hayes

McCrorie.     
       Barron.              Ferguson.     
 Besuijen                         Watkins.     
                    Ramirez

Reckon it’ll be a draw. 
I’ll say 1-1. 
Ferguson. No doubt Anderson for them.

Anderson is injured. 

2 hours ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Na min. Got Ruth, Milne and some cunt called Devlin too. 

I think it's fair to say Ruth isn't going to cut the mustard - if he was even half decent he'd surely have had more game time given how Ramirez has been playing and how lacking we are in other options up top. I reckon he might be off in the summer.

I see Milne on the bench every week, but as far as I can recall he's not yet made it onto the pitch? Anyone know what position he plays and if he's any good? And why he wasn't shipped out on loan like some of the other youngsters?

5 hours ago, Don_Corleone said:

I think it's fair to say Ruth isn't going to cut the mustard - if he was even half decent he'd surely have had more game time given how Ramirez has been playing and how lacking we are in other options up top. I reckon he might be off in the summer.

I see Milne on the bench every week, but as far as I can recall he's not yet made it onto the pitch? Anyone know what position he plays and if he's any good? And why he wasn't shipped out on loan like some of the other youngsters?

He was on loan at Brechin. I think he's a centre half.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Another “must win game”, seem to have had a lot of these this season.

I predict a spirited performance but a draw and then this forum to go on suicide watch over Goodwins appointment. With a side helping of beige Millermong doing his pro-hun thing for attention.

Why do you post on here? Genuine question. 

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

In the name of fuck.

That question from Shinie.

What a rambling simpleton. 

Horrific. Car crash stuff.

Fuck me, there's another one.

How the Goodwin is coping wi that. Patience of a saint.

Pretty sure Shinie & the likes of the GWT are just kept around as some sort of tax relief/care in the community type arrangement. 

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Why do you? You’re continually wrong about everything all the time.

Good answer, Einstein.

I post on here cause I enjoy giving my opinion and reading others. You get some total nutjobs and get some sensible folk. 

You moan about everyone on here constantly so I’ll ask again, why do you post on here? Try a smarter, less predictable answer this time.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, DelMonte said:

Good answer, Einstein.

I post on here cause I enjoy giving my opinion and reading others. You get some total nutjobs and get some sensible folk. 

You moan about everyone on here constantly so I’ll ask again, why do you post on here? Try a smarter, less predictable answer this time.

Who have I been moaning about? “Everyone”? Specific examples please.

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Don’t make claims if you can’t back them up??‍♂️

Goodnight sweet prince x

“I genuinely wonder if most of the posters on here have a single day of joy in their entire lives.”

Took me about 2 minutes to find that. Be heaps more examples but you are avoiding my question cause you don’t have an answer. You’ll come back with some pish about how “that doesn’t mean I am moaning about everyone” when you know it’s true. 

You troll this place, completely faceless as you’ve never let away the slightest bit of info about yourself and go round talking shite like you’re a hard man. Don’t offer anything to any discussion. At least posters like MT are funny now and again. 

• Upvote 3
On 4/21/2022 at 9:52 PM, Granite95 said:

Was a defensive mid but given his height think they said he was going to get trained into being a CB. Might get a chance in the team IF we can make it mathematically impossilbe to get relegated

He struggled for game time at Brechin so I’d be surprised if he made the step up!