Aberdeen 1 - 2 Livingston

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

As usual, I'll watch this on a snide stream but can't say I'm overly excited. 

Fuckin' hate Livvy tho.  Cunts like them contribute fuck all to the Scottish game.  Perpetual spoiler, plastic pitched, trainer wearing, drug dealer managed spunk stains on the trouser fronts of life that they are.

Cheep skate prick 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, DelMonte said:

“I genuinely wonder if most of the posters on here have a single day of joy in their entire lives.”

Took me about 2 minutes to find that. Be heaps more examples but you are avoiding my question cause you don’t have an answer. You’ll come back with some pish about how “that doesn’t mean I am moaning about everyone” when you know it’s true. 

You troll this place, completely faceless as you’ve never let away the slightest bit of info about yourself and go round talking shite like you’re a hard man. Don’t offer anything to any discussion. At least posters like MT are funny now and again. 

Really?? 

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

As usual, I'll watch this on a snide stream but can't say I'm overly excited. 

Fuckin' hate Livvy tho.  Cunts like them contribute fuck all to the Scottish game.  Perpetual spoiler, plastic pitched, trainer wearing, drug dealer managed spunk stains on the trouser fronts of life that they are.

Off you pop. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
6 hours ago, DelMonte said:

“I genuinely wonder if most of the posters on here have a single day of joy in their entire lives.”

Took me about 2 minutes to find that. Be heaps more examples but you are avoiding my question cause you don’t have an answer. You’ll come back with some pish about how “that doesn’t mean I am moaning about everyone” when you know it’s true. 

You troll this place, completely faceless as you’ve never let away the slightest bit of info about yourself and go round talking shite like you’re a hard man. Don’t offer anything to any discussion. At least posters like MT are funny now and again. 

R U Ok Hun?

I hate "wee livvy" and the affectionate way some of the arsehole pundits talk about them. Fuck them. But also fuck the people running our club. We just saw last night Derek taking a struggling Kilmarnock side and taking them over the line to a championship title. Instilled some winning mentality, yet that is the man we let go to give Glasshole the reigns. Club is rotten at the top. 

• Upvote 1