The Goodwin effect!

1 hour ago, starryfish said:

Disappointed Hunter didn’t ask Goodwin about Ramirez 

Yeah but think it's fairly transparent when he refers to those with a loser attitude he meant ramirez (and others)

I loved that interview and have full faith

The fact this left sided centre half is close is a good thing, as he said we will be excited by it

Good judge of what's about to come, not far away 

• Haha 1
45 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Hunter pausing to ask where the camera was before his wee sincere speech direct to the camera was a bitty cringe worthy. 

Haha was classic Partridge 

The guys a cartoon character 

"If I had done well in life commercially, I would have put money into the club"

1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Yeah but think it's fairly transparent when he refers to those with a loser attitude he meant ramirez (and others)

I loved that interview and have full faith

The fact this left sided centre half is close is a good thing, as he said we will be excited by it

Good judge of what's about to come, not far away 

Yup, one of the sulky cunts is clearly Ramirez. 

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

He’s definitely one that believes he speaks for just the sensible side of the Aberdeen support. One that thinks he knows ‘the game’ better that the rest ?

He even puts that across in how he dresses 

Aye but has he played football? ?

4 hours ago, super_al said:

I thought it was a terrible interview. I learnt very little.

Hunter is not the man to be doing the interviews, kept interrupting and giving his own opinion on things.

Thought Goodwin spoke well when he got the chance to, but aye nothing majorly ground-breaking in terms of what we learnt

Goodwin speaks really well. Says all the right things. Hopefully he (and the club) can put what he says into practice.

Can’t stand listening to Hunter. The way he speaks is just annoying. He looked ridiculous with the sliders/no socks combo as well. He needs to lose a few stone.

13 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

In the minority clearly but I liked the interview. Hunter does speak too much now and again but I like the casual interview style instead of the boring, standard questions usually thrown at the manager. 

Aye I thought it was decent too.

He asked some decent questions IMO, but takes a bit long to do so, and he interrupted JG about 4 times when he was in full flow, which was annoying. 

6 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Aye I thought it was decent too.

He asked some decent questions IMO, but takes a bit long to do so, and he interrupted JG about 4 times when he was in full flow, which was annoying. 

I just think it’s miles better than that piece of shit who used to do RedTV or even Rob McLean. Hunters questions are decent. 

• Haha 1

Hunter comes across a bit cheesy but not on the same level as Shinie and the other guy. Some of the questions were more interesting than the usual interviewer questions, and I guess we need to accept that a lot of the more specific questions we'd all be wanting to ask just aren't going to get answered. I'd have preferred he didn't spend the first 5-10 minutes going on about "you're from Ireland, what skills does that give you?" nonsense and asked something more relevant instead.