The Goodwin effect!

42 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

How the fuck have you came to that conclusion? 

There needs to be a stricter vetting process to post on here. The standard of newcomer is really low.

He's making excuses already or are you blind?

Duh.

Old posters need to get with the Goodwin programme.

It's a real concern that Goodwin is ignoring the fact that we were trying to bin Kennedy as he's not up to scratch for a decent dons team. Basing his opinion on St J performances and ignoring the fact he's been woeful for us. Did Kennedy play as a number 10 for St J? 

1 hour ago, The Gee Man said:

Surely JG sussed out Kennedy already, it’s very worrying that his thoughts on players who are St Mirren standard are ours

He tried to sign him at St Mirren a year ago. Why it fell through is open to conjecture but clearly he likes him as a player

13 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

He tried to sign him at St Mirren a year ago. Why it fell through is open to conjecture but clearly he likes him as a player

But surely what a good player for st mirren isn’t a good player for us, and he must know this?

1 hour ago, Rico1903 said:

It's a real concern that Goodwin is ignoring the fact that we were trying to bin Kennedy as he's not up to scratch for a decent dons team. Basing his opinion on St J performances and ignoring the fact he's been woeful for us. Did Kennedy play as a number 10 for St J? 

I believe he was a 10 but may be wrong. He doesn’t seem to have the pace, crossing ability or shooting ability to be a winger.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, StandFree1982 said:

We've not been top 3 since 2017-18 season.  

I said challenging.

Finished 4th behind Killie having the standout season of all time. Finished 4th behind Motherwell when the season was stopped and they were in free fall. Our game against them was the first to be cancelled because of covid and if we won we were above them.

Sacked while in 4th, only 3 points behind Hibs having lost Hedges, Wright and Watkins who were excellent up until that point.

So I stand by my original point. McInnes had us CHALLENGING for 3rd

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

I said challenging.

Finished 4th behind Killie having the standout season of all time. Finished 4th behind Motherwell when the season was stopped and they were in free fall. Our game against them was the first to be cancelled because of covid and if we won we were above them.

Sacked while in 4th, only 3 points behind Hibs having lost Hedges, Wright and Watkins who were excellent up until that point.

So I stand by my original point. McInnes had us CHALLENGING for 3rd

McInnes is gone. 

MOVE ON. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Even if we sign ten new players you'll unsubscribe if 2 contracted players don't move on? 

I've been threatening it for ages, without actually doing the deed. If we sign 10 new players (unlikely surely, although good argument we actually need more) then the 2 mentioned surely wont still be here. Utterly sick of this "team". And yes, club too. Tinpot doesn't even begin to describe us. 

Just now, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

I've been threatening it for ages, without actually doing the deed. If we sign 10 new players (unlikely surely, although good argument we actually need more) then the 2 mentioned surely wont still be here. Utterly sick of this "team". And yes, club too. Tinpot doesn't even begin to describe us. 

Could be worse min. You could have a season ticket and have to watch us puff and pant in glorious 3d!

6 hours ago, Torry Tosser said:

Heard something yesterday that Goodwin and our Chairman had words over a player he wants in...Cormack didn't go along with it.

The start of tensions between them.?

To add to that,apparently nothing to do with money,the player Goodwin wanted to bring in was given a big No by Cormack,didnt want him near the club....

Wonder Who.

1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

McLennan is a joke player who should have been run out of town 2 years ago when it was obvious that he had nothing to offer the team. He doesn't beat players, he doesn't score, and he doesn't create chances for others. 

A wage thief, in short. McInnes fucked up there offering him a new contract. 

There's a player in there somewhere, I just think he's too thick to make anything of himself. 

4 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

If it is true then its likely to be the thumb. 

He and Goodwillie are the only two that are currently playing that would cause such a reaction and there's absolutely no one going to give Goodwillie a gig now. 

Aye the Rat or Mr Wright would be welcomed back with open arms if we tried to bring one of them back right enough