Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

Shit times they've been - and Dad has taken action...a ticket has been purchased ?

Havenae been to a game since the days of McInnes - obviously the lack of the lucky talisman (Dad) has caused a big pile of fucking shite...the turnaround starts here ?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

McCrorie being out will likely benefit us. We will win. 

Not if he persists with 4-3-3 & just puts Ojo in there.

I’m assuming McGeouch is still injured?

Try something different.

3-4-1-2 

Lewis

Bates Gallagher Considine 

Ramsay Barron Ferguson Hayes 

Besuijen

Ramirez.  Watkins 

3 hours ago, Dad said:

Shit times they've been - and Dad has taken action...a ticket has been purchased ?

Havenae been to a game since the days of McInnes - obviously the lack of the lucky talisman (Dad) has caused a big pile of fucking shite...the turnaround starts here ?

^^^^^^^^^^

Lump on us to go down 

Lewis 

Ramsay       Gallagher      Considine   McKenzie 

Ferguson     Barron 

Vinny                    Jenks                  Hayes 

Ramirez 

That’s the team I’d go with, assuming that Watkins isn’t fit I’d give Jenks a chance as an attacking midfielder. He’s not great but he’s not the only one in that eleven. Considine comes in, primarily for his ability in the opposition box, the Dundee keeper is murder so, hopefully with decent delivery from Ramsay, we could profit from set pieces.

I’d be trying something different for this.

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Considine McKenzie

Vicente   Ferguson   Barron   Hayes

Watkins Ramirez

Bates needs to go, he’s been an absolute catastrophe for far too long. McCrorie suspended, so I’d chuck Watkins and Ramirez up front together to see if that gets any more out of both of them.

Surely to fuck we can scrape a 1-0 win against bottom of the league Dundee at home. I am not at all confident though.

And hopefully the ref for this one isn’t as corrupt as the one this weekend.

• Haha 1

Dundee are shit but the players are up for it, it will be interesting to see if our lot can be arsed given what’s at stake.

If Dundee win then playoffs are surely a real possibility. I can’t see us losing the playoffs but then I couldn’t see is losing to Raith in the cup or being unable to beat the worst teams in the league.

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Dundee are shit but the players are up for it, it will be interesting to see if our lot can be arsed given what’s at stake.

If Dundee win then playoffs are surely a real possibility. I can’t see us losing the playoffs but then I couldn’t see is losing to Raith in the cup or being unable to beat the worst teams in the league.

I wouldn’t fancy our lot in two scraps against Arbroath to be honest 

1-1.

We won't win another game this season these players just don't have it in them. Losing consecutive home games to Ross County and Livingston is downright embarrassing. We will probably scrape 10th spot with a couple of draws between now and the end of the season. This season has been an absolute joke.

• Upvote 1
25 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I wouldn’t fancy our lot in two scraps against Arbroath to be honest 

Despite how well Arbroath have done, they might miss out on the play off place.

Aberdeen, despite being pish are less pish than the others below them. We will not be involved in any play off match.

We need to pick up a win, desperately. 

Controversial decisions are supposed to balance themselves out over the course of a season, and if that holds true then we need about 10 controversial decisions to go OUR way, per game, over the next few games in order to even them out, because there seems to be a pretty skewed percentage of controversial decisions gone against us this season. 

I'd take a dodgy penalty, a miles offside goal, or a ball that hasn't crossed the line... anything... just, for the love of fuck, give us one win between now and the end of the season.