Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

9 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Have to say I'm a bit worried about this game...Bunch of cloggers against a team that can't break down a yoghurt... Could go either way...

I’ll be amazed if our bunch of gutless poofters win another game this season. Only hope is neither Saints side start winning 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, Parklife said:

I said it wouldn't be the case.

Honestly, can you read? 

The best part about this is you've likely never watched a Rennes game in your life and know nothing about them. 

It makes it even dafter if you still don't get it

They're in a top league in Europe, that's all I need to know to know it didn't even warrant commenting on originally

(3rd)

3 hours ago, Poodler said:

Is this a worst first eleven than the ones who finished bottom 20 year ago? 

Pretty much so, yes. The fact that we sold Hedges in January and...horrendously.....brought nobody in, has left us with the worst Aberdeen squad I think I can remember since these halcion days. In fact, I think I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the worst defensive line-up I can ever remember in an Aberdeen side, and I've been watching them since the 70's. 

Even though I think we'll just narrowly dodge it, this is a side that deserves to be relegated. Or at the very least be in the play-offs. 

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

It makes it even dafter if you still don't get it

I get it just fine. 

8 hours ago, Millertime said:

They're in a top league in Europe, that's all I need to know to know it didn't even warrant commenting on originally

(3rd)

You have commented. You've said the same thing I have. You've then bizarrely accused me of saying something different. 

You're letting a petty wee grievance get in the way of logic and facts. Making yourself look like a simpleton in the process. 

3 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Even though I think we'll just narrowly dodge it, this is a side that deserves to be relegated. Or at the very least be in the play-offs. 

What a load of nonsense. 

The teams with the least points deserve to be in those positions. That won't be us. 

4 hours ago, Redmist1903 said:

They at least had goals in the team with Jess, Stavrum, Winters and Zerouali. The rest of the squad is about as shite as the present one though.

If Jess was in that team then aye they were far better. He was light years ahead of the current clowns 

4 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Pretty much so, yes. The fact that we sold Hedges in January and...horrendously.....brought nobody in, has left us with the worst Aberdeen squad I think I can remember since these halcion days. In fact, I think I can say without a shadow of a doubt that this is the worst defensive line-up I can ever remember in an Aberdeen side, and I've been watching them since the 70's. 

Repeat a lie often enough ??‍♂️

We spent £400k on the Dutch plonker in January 

2 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

If it's a defeat the fans should start protesting outside the ground for cormacks head. I can see a defeat tbh hope tae fuck I'm wrong like!

That should happen irregardless of the result today. The last few seasons have been completely unacceptable, that falls on cormack.

1 minute ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s the song? 

Can I be honest? I'm not sure of the tune. 

My best guess and the one I would've went with is to the tune of Yellow Submarine; 

Charlie Adam sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants

Charlie Adam Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

13 minutes ago, don corleone said:

That should happen irregardless of the result today. The last few seasons have been completely unacceptable, that falls on cormack.

I tottaly agree but we have less & less fans who are prepared to do that,  I'm one of those fans who believe firmly that our club needs to have fan ownership.

5 minutes ago, thurso said:

To many negative bastards on here today is the day it’s going to turn around for Goodwin and he’s going to get the team playing so with that I’m going to say it’s going to be a 2-0 win for us Ramirez and Watkins to score. 

I hate this "negative" nonsense. 

We've won one game in 14 matches and you're talking about people being "negative." 

Where are we getting positives from? We've kept 3 clean sheets all year, most our players that start have their heads elsewhere, and we're sinking like a stone. 

I agree negativity can be toxic etc but there's such a thing as toxic positivity IMHO. Just denying reality and staying positive no matter what is a pile of nonsense as well. 

Anyway, I do think we'll win today. 

3-1 Aberdeen 

Ramirez

Bates

Ferguson (P) 

Some ugly tink for Dundee

6 hours ago, Sonoftherock said:

I think we've hovered just outside the relegation battle for much of the last few months... however, if Dundee beat us and St. Johnstone win this weekend, then we're right in the thick of the dogfight.  Any other combination of results and I'm officially declaring us safe.

YOU will do nothing of the sort!