Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

51 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Can I be honest? I'm not sure of the tune. 

My best guess and the one I would've went with is to the tune of Yellow Submarine; 

Charlie Adam sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants

Charlie Adam Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

Sniffs his sisters pants 

He's just a shite drunken driver,  ??

shite druuuunken driiiiiver....????

I understand that armchair pundits think they could manage a team but would be found wanting if put in charge and that the professionals see things we don't and although certain decisions seem odd to us they make sense when you have the full picture.

That said telling half the squad that they are out of a job with 8 games to go in a relegation battle when your teams form is woeful is not only bizarre its nothing short of fucking sabotage 

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, CCB III said:

I hate this "negative" nonsense. 

We've won one game in 14 matches and you're talking about people being "negative." 

Where are we getting positives from? We've kept 3 clean sheets all year, most our players that start have their heads elsewhere, and we're sinking like a stone. 

I agree negativity can be toxic etc but there's such a thing as toxic positivity IMHO. Just denying reality and staying positive no matter what is a pile of nonsense as well. 

Anyway, I do think we'll win today. 

3-1 Aberdeen 

Ramirez

Bates

Ferguson (P) 

Some ugly tink for Dundee

No such thing as toxic positivity. You go into a game/life with just negative thoughts only bad things will happen. 
You have to go into games thinking you will win doesn’t matter how bad a run your on

Get an early goal today to get the fans a bit up beat with a bit of good play. 

Play your best players in a manner that suits them. Tell the defenders to defend and no fancy stuff.

Half sloth early in on the half way line so he knows he’s in a game and he can’t dictate play 

Bribe the ref to actually be fair to us, which I think might be what it takes. 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

No such thing as toxic positivity. You go into a game/life with just negative thoughts only bad things will happen. 
You have to go into games thinking you will win doesn’t matter how bad a run your on

Get an early goal today to get the fans a bit up beat with a bit of good play. 

Play your best players in a manner that suits them. Tell the defenders to defend and no fancy stuff.

Half sloth early in on the half way line so he knows he’s in a game and he can’t dictate play 

Bribe the ref to actually be fair to us, which I think might be what it takes. 

Got be a simpleton to believe that. 

Be as well not wear a seat a belt in a car and just think positively you'll never crash and the universe will sort it out. 

The players have to go into games thinking they'll win, that makes sense. We don't. 

Just now, Ten Caat said:

I think Gallagher certainly does. MacKenzie probably too.

But the last thing we need is a red card so it can wait till next season

Mackenzie's heavy first touch normally leads to his second being a tackle so hopefully Adam will be the recipient. 

Gallagher is an absolute wimp imo.  Maybe should hide a baseball bat inside his shirt. 

46 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Got be a simpleton to believe that. 

Be as well not wear a seat a belt in a car and just think positively you'll never crash and the universe will sort it out. 

The players have to go into games thinking they'll win, that makes sense. We don't. 

?? ye wearing a seatbelt is exactly the same for safety as thinking positive about life. 

21 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

I think Gallagher certainly does. MacKenzie probably too.

But the last thing we need is a red card so it can wait till next season

Doesn’t have to be a red card challenge if it’s Gallagher hard challenge take a yellow then someone else have a go at him. If 2 or 3 do it couple of snide remarks he will soon loose the head. 

Disgrace if Considine doesn't start today. Bates is a bombscare. The way Goodwin has treated Andy, a club legend, is extremely unfair, albeit next season he may not get all the game time he wants. But desperate for a win (or a clean sheet for a bloody start), Andy is the dependable defender we need in there for rest of season.

22 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Disgrace if Considine doesn't start today. Bates is a bombscare. The way Goodwin has treated Andy, a club legend, is extremely unfair, albeit next season he may not get all the game time he wants. But desperate for a win (or a clean sheet for a bloody start), Andy is the dependable defender we need in there for rest of season.

Andy is no angel in all this and went down massively in my estimations! But at same time we need a win and ifs in the top 2 centre backs at the club id potentially start him!