Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

10 minutes ago, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

I said I like him, as in I like his commentating. Seems a good bloke too. Your easily angered? You sound very angry.

What I sound like (can you actually hear me from typed text?) and what I am are perhaps poles apart.  Don't get too angry with shite exchanges on t'internet.

I'd like to send a word of thanks to Mark McGhee for taking the old fat guy off, though.

Big help. 

In a weird way, maybe he's gone some way to repaying us for all the shite he did to us. 

It's only 3 points... but it's a massive three points. 

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

Actually quite enjoyed that today, second half anyway. First game I’ve seen us win “in the flesh” all season. 

wee bit scary near the end but big joe was very solid all day. that’s how he used to play prior to this season. 

I only enjoyed about 30 seconds of that game. The wee break in play when Fergie scored to when Dundee restarted the game ?

4 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Totally agree. Thought Gallagher was decent enough today, Bates is a total bombscare though.

Barron m.o.m for me, MacKenzie not far behind.

Watkins and Ramirez worryingly anonymous though. If there's a way to get Ramirez off our books in summer we should take it. Bonus if we can get a fee into the bargain. 

Bates needs to get ALL the way to fuck. I've tried to remain positive about him, but it's safe to say Ash Taylor was a steadier defender than Bates. If he doesn't play for us again I'll consider that a massive bonus to our chances of remaining up. 

16 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Totally agree. Thought Gallagher was decent enough today, Bates is a total bombscare though.

Watkins and Ramirez worryingly anonymous though. If there's a way to get Ramirez off our books in summer we should take it. Bonus if we can get a fee into the bargain. 

Gallagher was certainly not decent. Him & Bates were equally shite imo.

Gallagher almost cost us at least one goal with a fkn stupid pass to feet right in middle/front of the box. 

The pair of them are like the fkn Chuckle brothers with that ridiculous passing at the back. Genuinely hard to decide which one is worst & gives the most fears

21 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Look back and see my 'Quote of the day' earlier in this thread.  That's one fine example.  There are a couple of other observations too by other members.  It's Saturday night and I ain't fuckin' wastin' it pointin' em out to you.  Go read through the stuff yersel.  Don't bother gettin' back to me, I'll take it as given that you accept he's a complete dicksponge.

Aye ok won’t bother looking back 10 pages to find a couple of comments about that probably you made. As was said above his comments on the things the players were doing like first half Gallagher launching it forward out for by kicks 3 times in a row or set prices where Ferguson should of swapped with a centre half or one go help him were spot on but you have your opinion and I’ll wait for you to back it up with something tangible 

22 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

First half when the ball was at Gallaghers feet he was bit of a bomb-scare he sold Ramsay and Ferguson short that nearly resulted in Dundee scoring, but when all he has to do is defend, as in get blocks in or head on the ball away he was decent but I thought bates is the opposite, when the balls at his feet he can pass it out or start something where as in the first half when the striker was close to him ruffling him up and ball was in the air he was hopeless 

10 minutes ago, thurso said:

Aye ok won’t bother looking back 10 pages to find a couple of comments about that probably you made. As was said above his comments on the things the players were doing like first half Gallagher launching it forward out for by kicks 3 times in a row or set prices where Ferguson should of swapped with a centre half or one go help him were spot on but you have your opinion and I’ll wait for you to back it up with something tangible 

I dunno what a 'set price' in relation to fitba' matches is.

It's 'should have' not should of.  Basic primary school level grammar.

'Tangible' - Definition:- Perceptible by touch.  I doubt you'll be able to actually touch any of my opinions, thoughts, views, comments, judgements, beliefs or such like.

Did you go to the same school as WG?

Must do better.  4/10

Have a nice evening.?

Just now, Dave Bus said:

Where’s the MacKenzie haters now? Some strange folk

Don’t think anyone ‘hated’ him. Some just weren’t overly impressed by him. Guess mostly through general disappointment of season as a team more so & the fact that he never really burst onto the scene like Ramsay & Barron did. I think all 3 players are just a handful of good things about the team/future from this season. MacKenzie looks like he can do a decent job on left in supporting Vicente. Both players seem to bring out each other’s best on that side. 

2 minutes ago, strachanmcgheegoal said:

Agree much better attitude from Ferguson.  Right from the first whistle. Certainly didn’t hide.

He led on the pitch today, thought he was really good. Total confidence he was scoring the penalty as well. 

Just now, Dandiesmin68 said:

A victory today thankfully but we are a very poor side & as poor a team as I've seen at aberdeen, if not the poorest. A shambolic gamble by Cormack & he really needs to back Goodwin with the funds needed to build a team & get rid of the deadwood.

Hardly, there’s been way worse than this at Pittodrie.

The huns couldn’t believe Bates went to Germany as they thought he was shit, I can absolutely see why. Given him a lot of slack but he’s an absolute bombscare. Just looks so out of his depth and he has this really annoying habit of putting his hands all over people and shirt pulling which I’m surprised hasn’t cost us more this season.

Ferguson played well today and it’s not fashionable to praise him on here but he looked determined and it takes some bottle to score a penalty that has potentially saved our season from further disaster.

Besuijen is an exciting player, some entertainment in a team badly lacking in flair etc. Barron is also one of few real positives this season, I love the way he’s always positive and and driving forward. 

A victory today thankfully but we are a very poor side & as poor a team as I've seen at aberdeen, if not the poorest. A shambolic gamble by Cormack & he really needs to back Goodwin with the funds needed to build a team & get rid of the deadwood.

1 hour ago, Ke1t said:

I'd like to send a word of thanks to Mark McGhee for taking the old fat guy off, though.

Big help. 

In a weird way, maybe he's gone some way to repaying us for all the shite he did to us. 

It's only 3 points... but it's a massive three points. 

It was a strange one that.  The blobby bastard had clearly jogged the wee injury off and wanted to continue but the other blobby bastard still took him off.  Blobby bastard management at it's blobby bastard best.?