Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

4 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Seems you posted this at the back o' three in the mornin'.  When you read it back when you sober up you'll see how embarrassing and cringe worthy it is.  Dinna beat yersel up too much tho, we've all made a tit of ourselves when pished from time to time.  At least you gave us a laugh. Aye, at yeh, nae wi yeh. 

Now a couple o' het rowies and a nice strong cuppa should set you up for the day.

I made a tit of myself, your the person who seems to have a weird hatred for someone who clearly knows what he’s talking about and clearly likes Aberdeen.

So for that there must be some other reason, so again I ask, when he was in aberdeen did he fuck someone close to you. Or did he fuck you and not call you back after 

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

Better than Ally McCoist?

Lol

McMoist is fucking murder.

”I’ll tell you what…”

”I’ll tell you this…”

etc.

He’s fucking shite.

If there’s a game on where he is a “pundit”, I have it on mute.

Hun fuck

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2
41 minutes ago, thurso said:

I made a tit of myself, your the person who seems to have a weird hatred for someone who clearly knows what he’s talking about and clearly likes Aberdeen.

So for that there must be some other reason, so again I ask, when he was in aberdeen did he fuck someone close to you. Or did he fuck you and not call you back after 

Your repeating yersel noo.  Nae a good trait really.  Drink in moderation.

2 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

”I’ll tell you what…”

”I’ll tell you this…”

etc.

He’s fucking shite.

Hun fuck

An over rated, cheating, fat hun fuck as a player as well. Great manager though ?

2 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

”I’ll tell you what…”

”I’ll tell you this…”

etc.

He’s fucking shite.

Hun fuck

“So it is”

“the wee man”

“the big man”

Andy Walker is the complete opposite, absolutely devoid of any type of personality. Probably likes to dress as a baby and be breast fed by his wife.

4 hours ago, Dom Sullivan said:

”I’ll tell you what…”

”I’ll tell you this…”

etc.

He’s fucking shite.

Hun fuck

You're wrong

You're letting your feelings about him as a player cloud your judgement

He is a superb pundit who gets everyone engaged 

1 hour ago, Big Hat Logan said:

“So it is”

“the wee man”

“the big man”

Andy Walker is the complete opposite, absolutely devoid of any type of personality. Probably likes to dress as a baby and be breast fed by his wife.

Thats it , thats where it will come from

McCoist has got a superb personality. It's jealousy 

• Site Sponsor
1 hour ago, Millertime said:

You're wrong

You're letting your feelings about him as a player cloud your judgement

He is a superb pundit who gets everyone engaged 

It’s simply not MT.

He’s a fucking dreadful “pundit” who thinks he’s a cheeky chappy when in reality, he’s a fat balding Fuckwit who thinks the sun shines out of the Weegie arsecheeks

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

And what are you basing that assumption on. Is it the same one your basing that assumption of Willie falconer on 

Willie Falconer (capital letter to start a surname)?  You still fuckin' pished? Who the fuck mentioned that fuckin' plank?

See, yer a prick!!  Case rested.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Willie Falconer (capital letter to start a surname)?  You still fuckin' pished? Who the fuck mentioned that fuckin' plank?

See, yer a prick!!  Case rested.

Garner/falconer same thing your assumption is wrong and has no bases to it, like saying I’m a prick. 

You haven’t detailed why you dislike us both and I’d bet you have no reason about either 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Garner/falconer same thing your assumption is wrong and has no bases to it, like saying I’m a prick. 

You haven’t detailed why you dislike us both and I’d bet you have no reason about either 

Now now T.  You made a cunt of yoursel and continue to do so.  Did you mean basis?  Yeah, yer a prick and evidently a bit of an illiterate prick too.  When in a hole and all that.  Prick!!!!

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Now now T.  You made a cunt of yoursel and continue to do so.  Did you mean basis?  Yeah, yer a prick and evidently a bit of an illiterate prick too.  When in a hole and all that.  Prick!!!!

Not illiterate just dyslexic. If you can’t back up your points with proper facts without insulting people that makes you a worse person than I ever will be. 

• Upvote 1