Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

12 minutes ago, thurso said:

And what are you basing that assumption on. Is it the same one your basing that assumption of Willie falconer on 

Willie Falconer (capital letter to start a surname)?  You still fuckin' pished? Who the fuck mentioned that fuckin' plank?

See, yer a prick!!  Case rested.

• Haha 1
51 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Willie Falconer (capital letter to start a surname)?  You still fuckin' pished? Who the fuck mentioned that fuckin' plank?

See, yer a prick!!  Case rested.

Garner/falconer same thing your assumption is wrong and has no bases to it, like saying I’m a prick. 

You haven’t detailed why you dislike us both and I’d bet you have no reason about either 

1 minute ago, thurso said:

Garner/falconer same thing your assumption is wrong and has no bases to it, like saying I’m a prick. 

You haven’t detailed why you dislike us both and I’d bet you have no reason about either 

Now now T.  You made a cunt of yoursel and continue to do so.  Did you mean basis?  Yeah, yer a prick and evidently a bit of an illiterate prick too.  When in a hole and all that.  Prick!!!!

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Now now T.  You made a cunt of yoursel and continue to do so.  Did you mean basis?  Yeah, yer a prick and evidently a bit of an illiterate prick too.  When in a hole and all that.  Prick!!!!

Not illiterate just dyslexic. If you can’t back up your points with proper facts without insulting people that makes you a worse person than I ever will be. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Yeah, maybe I should.  Perhaps you could consider Thicko or Pricko.  Both are apposite (look it up before you further affront yersel' thinking I said opposite).

Looked it up seen your picture beside it bellend bootboy 

8 hours ago, sheepcrooky said:

Is this the first thread we have managed to upset people with MS and dyslexia?  

Even for The Hat, that’s some achievement. 

I know.  In these times of wokeness, hurty fee fees, free speech restrictions, cancel culture etc etc don't it kinda make yeh proud??

New week ahead tho.  Bring it.

On 4/30/2022 at 5:35 PM, King Street Loon said:

You're an affa angry man.

What's up?

HHahaha ye crackpot. Dont ye think most dons fans have been angry on a Saturday given the teams performances, I have a calm attitude ye punk ?

3 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I know.  In these times of wokeness, hurty fee fees, free speech restrictions, cancel culture etc etc don't it kinda make yeh proud??

New week ahead tho.  Bring it.

If your making fun of someone coz they have dyslexia then that's low asf man! What other people with disabilities or afflictions have you belittled in your time? Disappointing min.

1 minute ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

No, I made fun of him because he's a prick. 

I find humour in anything.  It's great havin' the ability to be able to laugh at lifes ups and downs, even my own.  Just have a look through this place to see where the level of humour is based.  It's wickedly brilliant at times.

Fuckin' soft soap tossers like you tho, takin' offence on other folks behalf is partonisin' as fuck and belittlin'.  Now fuck off and bellyache elsewhere.

I have a cousin with a similar affliction ! And any cunt who slags or belittles people for that are nasty vermin... and are probably massive massive shite bags! Especially doing it anonymously, See ya!!

14 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

If your making fun of someone coz they have dyslexia then that's low asf man! What other people with disabilities or afflictions have you belittled in your time? Disappointing min.

No, I made fun of him because he's a prick. 

I find humour in anything.  It's great havin' the ability to be able to laugh at lifes ups and downs, even my own.  Just have a look through this place to see where the level of humour is based.  It's wickedly brilliant at times.

Fuckin' soft soap tossers like you tho, takin' offence on other folks behalf is partonisin' as fuck and belittlin'.  I'm delighted I disappoint snowflake cunts of your ilk.  It amuses meh. Now fuck off and bellyache elsewhere.

11 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I have a cousin with a similar affliction ! And any cunt who slags or belittles people for that are nasty vermin... and are probably massive massive shite bags! Especially doing it anonymously, See ya!!

Aye, so I'm a shitebag.  Tell me something that I don't know.  Something I actually give a fuck about. 

I have no interest in yer wee afflicted fuckin' cousin.  He's got dyslexia.  Big fuckin' deal.  Members of my family have too.  So fuckin' what.  Dems de breaks.  Do one you snivellin' half a man.

6 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, so I'm a shitebag.  Tell me something that I don't know.  Something I actually give a fuck about. 

I have no interest in yer wee afflicted fuckin' cousin.  He's got dyslexia.  Big fuckin' deal.  Members of my family have too.  So fuckin' what.  Dems de breaks.  Do one you snivellin' half a man.

I said my cuz has a similar affliction I did not mention  what it was! Anyway this will be the last interaction I'll have we you as your not a type I'd associate we in any way shape or form bubye?

Just now, The D.O.C.1903 said:

I said my cuz has a similar affliction I did not mention  what it was! Anyway this will be the last interaction I'll have we you as your not a type I'd associate we in any way shape or form bubye?

Are you thick?  We were speakin' about dyslexia and you said he had a similar affliction. So now he doesn't have it.

I'm glad you won't be interactin' with me any more.  I fuckin' hate weak men, you know spineless streaks o' pish.  No loss out of my life , you and yer backward family.

My cuz has NVLD which is similar to dyslexia! But what is this shite tour talking you hate weak men? Your probably the most weakest of us all ye cunt hiding behind a PC/laptop slagging folk we a disability! I tend to tell people to there face if I think there a cunt! 

19 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

My cuz has NVLD which is similar to dyslexia! But what is this shite tour talking you hate weak men? Your probably the most weakest of us all ye cunt hiding behind a PC/laptop slagging folk we a disability! I tend to tell people to there face if I think there a cunt! 

Thought your interaction with me had stopped.  Couldn't even hold yersel to that.  Weak.  I rest my case.

..........and you've just called me a cunt over the internet.  Double standards or what?

It should be their face not there face.  Does that affliction run in the family then?

2 hours ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Thought your interaction with me had stopped.  Couldn't even hold yersel to that.  Weak.  I rest my case.

..........and you've just called me a cunt over the internet.  Double standards or what?

It should be their face not there face.  Does that affliction run in the family then?

Take this to PM, or give it a rest