Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

42 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Disgrace if Considine doesn't start today. Bates is a bombscare. The way Goodwin has treated Andy, a club legend, is extremely unfair, albeit next season he may not get all the game time he wants. But desperate for a win (or a clean sheet for a bloody start), Andy is the dependable defender we need in there for rest of season.

What hysterical nonsense.

Also he hasn’t played for god knows how long and is leaving at the end of the season, do you think he’s really the answer?

• Upvote 2
3 minutes ago, CCB III said:

If anything you should be protesting the players. 

Two managers they have sold down the river thus far. 

You can protest Cormack and the shitshow and let him know you're not happy but I wouldn't be calling for his head. 

Cormack fucked up big time appointing Glass no doubt but he’s rectified that mistake and provided by far the biggest playing budget in the clubs history. 

The management and players are the ones to blame, half of them look like the don’t give a shit. Absolutely no professional pride, pathetic.

I think folk let the last 3 or 4 years of Milne’s tenure when mcinnes had us punching at or just above our weight cloud their memory of the utter shitshow we had to endure for the remainder of his 25 years at the club. The position we’re in now was the fucking norm for the majority of it. Cormacks got a long way to fall before he’s at that hun cretins level 

• Upvote 3
46 minutes ago, Tinyweelad said:

Disgrace if Considine doesn't start today. Bates is a bombscare. The way Goodwin has treated Andy, a club legend, is extremely unfair, albeit next season he may not get all the game time he wants. But desperate for a win (or a clean sheet for a bloody start), Andy is the dependable defender we need in there for rest of season.

Considine needs to find a club to get any game time.

As for ‘club legend’ ?

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, NEM said:

Cormack fucked up big time appointing Glass no doubt but he’s rectified that mistake and provided by far the biggest playing budget in the clubs history. 

The management and players are the ones to blame, half of them look like the don’t give a shit. Absolutely no professional pride, pathetic.

I think folk let the last 3 or 4 years of Milne’s tenure when mcinnes had us punching at or just above our weight cloud their memory of the utter shitshow we had to endure for the remainder of his 25 years at the club. The position we’re in now was the fucking norm for the majority of it. Cormacks got a long way to fall before he’s at that hun cretins level 

But does he not fuck up on both counts by giving a dud manager he appointed all those funds? 2 loans cut short, 3 players released before their contracts were up, it's been a waste. 

Agree re second point. These guys are woeful. Dislike them a great deal. 

Third point I understand and agree, folk calling for Cormacks head are quick to forget Milnes constant inaction. But, I think you can criticise Dave and not exactly pine for milne. 

Folk just want to see their team win, and since he's been chairman we've been winning less and less. For me, if Cormack is struggling with it all he's in the wrong job. 

Daves talk of redoing the football structure and not having it in place before the window last summer is also up for criticism. Meant we were relying on Glass/Russell etc for players and we ended up with a team unable to play "high intensity" like Glass suggested he wanted. 

36 minutes ago, 4n4LprObE666 said:

I sense an emphatic Dons win today. 3-0.

McGee doesn’t seem to think so, quote today saying this is the worst Aberdeen team he can remember not counting his team that got thrashed 9/0 by Celtic.   His next quote was Dundee should win this easily, and he has already had a willie extension for running up and down the pittodrie pitch at NAKED at full time. 

2 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fan ownership is the way forward.

Nice idea but you'd still need someone like Dave on the board to back it all, especially with the ambitions we all have. 

Let's just pray we stay up this season and see what transpires in the summer. 

13 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Fan ownership is the way forward.

Fan ownership wouldn’t be a good route to go down if we are wanting to close the gap at the top. Where will the investment come from? American investors that are on board are more likely to invest more in the project if they can see what we are doing is working. Obviously it hasn’t in playing sense but if we can make a fortune in transfers this summer they will be prepared to invest more going forward. 

16 minutes ago, The Gee Man said:

Agreed but we do need some representation on the board to get real accountability 

And who would represent us. Was the guy that fucked up the ebbe quote on sportsound not some supporters club spokesperson/chairman. Wouldn’t want him doing it ?

1 minute ago, Stoneybloke said:

Are there others out there who, like me, are quite worried about today's match. I can't remember a more important game for a long time, and one in which I don't have a lot of confidence that we will win.

The run of results since Goodwin arrived is extremely worrying, and his motivational style is bizarre to say the least.

I just hope the team plays with some pride to show their ability this afternoon. They should do it, and they MUST do it.

My fiver is down on a win for the famous.

Are there others out there who, like me, are quite worried about today's match. I can't remember a more important game for a long time, and one in which I don't have a lot of confidence that we will win.

The run of results since Goodwin arrived is extremely worrying, and his motivational style is bizarre to say the least.

I just hope the team plays with some pride to show their ability this afternoon. They should do it, and they MUST do it.