Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

13 minutes ago, BonnieDon said:

Vinny is a great wee player. First signing of the new recruitment team. Encouraging signs at least.

We've survived this horrendous season. Rebuild in the summer.

Gallagher and Bates need replaced. Ramirez was really poor once again.

Fair play to Lewis today. He made some important saves. Still needs replaced.

Disagree with Gallagher. He's more than decent enough, Bates is the one who doesn't inspire me with any confidence. 

I thought Barron was immense in midfield for us. Bez tormented them out on the right in the final stages. McKenzie just looks a solid player, and Ramsey is a proper footballer. 

The younger players have stepped up and (almost) saved the day, thank fuck, and they've had to. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
21 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Chosen by that fuckin' chocolate Willie Gardiner, who went onto name 4 or 5 other Aberdeen players who'd played better.  What a complete and utter fud that prick is.

Why most of the stuff he moans about in commentary is accurate 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Never in doubt.

My belief that we would not be relegated has proven right.

Wasn't the prettiest of performances today, but I couldn't give a fuck how we got the 3 points, so long as we got it.

I've read this forum for a long time but some of the shite and bed wetting coming from a lot of people on her and other social media platforms has been crazy. We were never going down. Pressure off the team now and hopefully we'll see some improved performances from them in the coming games.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Why? Because he's as thick as fuck, speaks pish half the time, he's wiz an at best a fuckin absolutely average fitba player and a complete fud.  I'm sure you can relate to that.

So what does he say that’s so inaccurate if your so knowledgeable 

3 minutes ago, thurso said:

Why most of the stuff he moans about in commentary is accurate 

Have to agree, a lot of his tactical comments are spot on. Today - Ramsay getting doubled up on 1st half and Ferguson mismatched up against centre halfs at set pieces.

He's maybe nae the easiest on the ear but he gets a lot spot on with what's happening during a game

• Upvote 2