Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

5 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

The huns couldn’t believe Bates went to Germany as they thought he was shit, I can absolutely see why. Given him a lot of slack but he’s an absolute bombscare. Just looks so out of his depth and he has this really annoying habit of putting his hands all over people and shirt pulling which I’m surprised hasn’t cost us more this season.

The guy was at raith rovers & was out his depth. He is total shit. Was it stevie wonder who recommended him to Glass?

He needs hunted along qi that other clown Gallagher, it's like Carry On Defending. 

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

He led on the pitch today, thought he was really good. Total confidence he was scoring the penalty as well. 

Hardly, there’s been way worse than this at Pittodrie.

Has there? No by much I'd say.

8 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Just one example:

Aberdeen

• 01 Langfield
  • 02 McArdle
  • 05 Diamond
  • 42 Robertson
  • 04 Folly
  • 08 Hartley
  • 11 Aluko (Young 35)
  • 22 Jack
  • 07 Maguire
  • 09 Vernon (Magennis 58)
  • 10 Mackie

I genuinely don’t think we have ever had such a bad CH pairing at this club as Gallagher/Bates. 
Yes we have had a few ‘individually’ worse CH’s for sure but never have I felt so nervous about BOTH central defenders competing like the chuckle brothers for who can give the support the most nervous breakdowns. Even when we had Clangers in goals behind some of the shite we’ve had I don’t think I had less faith in at least one fk up happening from any/all opposition attacks. 

Goodwin needs to kick their balls for that heart attack passing at the back. All that done today (especially first half) was allow Dundee to pressure us more

29 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Ferguson played well today and it’s not fashionable to praise him on here but he looked determined and it takes some bottle to score a penalty that has potentially saved our season from further disaster.

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, we’ll find it difficult to replace Lewis Ferguson when he leaves in the summer.

He’s a big player for us. 

• Upvote 2
8 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, we’ll find it difficult to replace Lewis Ferguson when he leaves in the summer.

Saved a certain Dundee goal late doors today with a defensive header at the back post, with McMullan in splendid isolation 

11 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I genuinely don’t think we have ever had such a bad CH pairing at this club as Gallagher/Bates. 
Yes we have had a few ‘individually’ worse CH’s for sure but never have I felt so nervous about BOTH central defenders competing like the chuckle brothers for who can give the support the most nervous breakdowns. Even when we had Clangers in goals behind some of the shite we’ve had I don’t think I had less faith in at least one fk up happening from any/all opposition attacks. 

Goodwin needs to kick their balls for that heart attack passing at the back. All that done today (especially first half) was allow Dundee to pressure us more

Dave Bus/Zander Diamond.

Trumps 

17 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Anybody with half a brain will agree with you but that's not the Aberdeen way. Better to hate, be bitter and say "he's shite".

Lewis Ferguson is a brilliant player.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
19 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Of course he is, it’s mental that people seem to hate him. He’s not been at his best this season but he is not easily replaced. Despite it being a poor season he’s contributed infinitely more than that charlatan Brown did.

2 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Of course he is, it’s mental that people seem to hate him. He’s not been at his best this season but he is not easily replaced. Despite it being a poor season he’s contributed infinitely more than that charlatan Brown did.

The only real bitterness towards Ferguson is 100% down to his transfer request & the circumstances around it. Nothing at all to do with his playing contributions 

41 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Just one example:

Aberdeen

• 01 Langfield
  • 02 McArdle
  • 05 Diamond
  • 42 Robertson
  • 04 Folly
  • 08 Hartley
  • 11 Aluko (Young 35)
  • 22 Jack
  • 07 Maguire
  • 09 Vernon (Magennis 58)
  • 10 Mackie

As I said, no alot between them. 

Well it was far from convincing and nerve-wracking at times but I finally got to see a league win at Pittodrie in 2022 after missing the win with Hibernian with covid.

In my opinion our central defence and front pairing is where we most need to strengthen. Wasn't at all impressed with Gallagher, Bates, Watkins or Ramirez today.

Good to see Joe Lewis more like his old self but he needs to distribute the ball quicker.

Barron, Besuijen and MacKenzie were the highlights for me today. Encouraging performances by those 3 young players.

• Upvote 2
13 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

What a tit you are. Thanks for making fun of my disability. Appreciate it. Just as well there’s a great block feature on this message board.

Feefees hurt because of a joke or two.  Cancel culture kicks in. FFS!!!!  Stop lookin' for sympathy, nae cunt kent yeh were disabled til yeh started bleetin' on aboot it and the initial comment wiz fuck all ti dee wi you or yer condition.  Maybe this is nae the place for a wee sensitive soul like yersel min.  Drama queen!!!!

• Haha 2
55 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Could it be that Bates is so shite the takes Gallagher down to his level as Gallagher is constantly worried Bates will fuck up

2 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Never in doubt.

My belief that we would not be relegated has proven right.

Wasn't the prettiest of performances today, but I couldn't give a fuck how we got the 3 points, so long as we got it.

I've read this forum for a long time but some of the shite and bed wetting coming from a lot of people on her and other social media platforms has been crazy. We were never going down. Pressure off the team now and hopefully we'll see some improved performances from them in the coming games.

I feel sorry for you, is it your naive or stupid, probably both. nothing between two shite teams today

51 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

What a tit you are. Thanks for making fun of my disability. Appreciate it. Just as well there’s a great block feature on this message board.

Is this your first day on the internet?

48 minutes ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

As I said, no alot between them. 

Really? I have to disagree, that team was atrocious.

• Haha 1
55 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

What’s your disability? 

Studebaker, thanks for  asking. It’s multiple sclerosis. Had it for 25 years now. First 20 years or so, it wasn’t too bad. Then I got sepsis, which absolutely battered the MS. Unfortunately the MS is progressive, so Is only going to get worse. Ho hum. Life goes on. Things could be worse - I could be an Aberdeen fan. Oh, hud on. ??

• Haha 1