Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

14 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

I also vote that Willie Gardner is fucking terrible at commentary. 
Completely unprofessional calling players by their first names and giving his opinions on what players should be doing.

Really really bad.

100%.  Acts like they're all his bezzy mates.  Bet they all think of him as a fat, cluelss lardbag too tho.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I genuinely don’t think we have ever had such a bad CH pairing at this club as Gallagher/Bates. 
Yes we have had a few ‘individually’ worse CH’s for sure but never have I felt so nervous about BOTH central defenders competing like the chuckle brothers for who can give the support the most nervous breakdowns. Even when we had Clangers in goals behind some of the shite we’ve had I don’t think I had less faith in at least one fk up happening from any/all opposition attacks. 

Goodwin needs to kick their balls for that heart attack passing at the back. All that done today (especially first half) was allow Dundee to pressure us more

Clean sheet today! ?

43 minutes ago, Itsagoal said:

Studebaker, thanks for  asking. It’s multiple sclerosis. Had it for 25 years now. First 20 years or so, it wasn’t too bad. Then I got sepsis, which absolutely battered the MS. Unfortunately the MS is progressive, so Is only going to get worse. Ho hum. Life goes on. Things could be worse - I could be an Aberdeen fan. Oh, hud on. ??

Ach, that’s a tough break min. MS>dons fan>hun. 

1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

I also vote that Willie Gardner is fucking terrible at commentary. 
Completely unprofessional calling players by their first names and giving his opinions on what players should be doing.

Really really bad.

He’s really poor.

He spent half the game moaning about our defenders not marking men at set pieces, when it was clearly “zonal defending” Goodwin prefers.

His running commentary is annoying.

And twice today he roared “it’s a goal”… it wasn’t. 

15 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

He’s really poor.

He spent half the game moaning about our defenders not marking men at set pieces, when it was clearly “zonal defending” Goodwin prefers.

His running commentary is annoying.

And twice today he roared “it’s a goal”… it wasn’t. 

We've all done that, though. 

Albeit not on an international broadcast. 

6 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Gallagher/Bates are the worst CH combo we have ever had. Glass has us stuck with the cunts too

Please please get rid if these two Muppets at the end of the season

Simply no faith in either of them as so called professionals

Another cheque book pay off required unfortunately  

Cannot start next season with these two at the club

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Itsagoal said:

Studebaker, thanks for  asking. It’s multiple sclerosis. Had it for 25 years now. First 20 years or so, it wasn’t too bad. Then I got sepsis, which absolutely battered the MS. Unfortunately the MS is progressive, so Is only going to get worse. Ho hum. Life goes on. Things could be worse - I could be an Aberdeen fan. Oh, hud on. ??

Answering to Studebaker, or whatever he is calling himself this week, is just plain silly. 

31 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

At this juncture I shall remind you all of his quote I posted earler durin' the game.

Willie Gardiner while describin' our markin at a Dundee corner.  "That's what happened when we got beat doon the road in the draw at Dundee."   Quality biffism that!!!

It’s Garner not Gardiner. 

can’t let that slide anymore 

7 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

When he talks more than the commentator, there’s an issue.

We don’t need a running commentary from him, which is what you get. 

Commentators hardly commentate any more so you basically have two summarisers and Willie falconer is better than ally mcoist, Andy Walker, davie proven Kenny miller or any of the other pundits you hear on sky or sportsound apart from maybe god 

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, we’ll find it difficult to replace Lewis Ferguson when he leaves in the summer.

He’s a big player for us. 

I’ll plus one you. He was at the heart of everything that was good today. I know he’s probably leaving but I’d love to have him and Barron for another season together thought both were really good today along with Ramsay, Mackenzie, hayes and bezawin 

6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

He's far from brilliant but the first pick in that shower of fucking doom we currently have

Of course he’s brilliant, you were probably one of the ones who said Kenny Maclean was shit until he left, then he was brilliant 

5 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

100%.  Acts like they're all his bezzy mates.  Bet they all think of him as a fat, cluelss lardbag too tho.

Deary me did he fuck your wife/gf/mother/sister/you and not giving money for a taxi home 

Always slagging him off it’s like shoofta and his India jokes. Christ what ever happened get over it 

1 hour ago, thurso said:

I’ll plus one you. He was at the heart of everything that was good today. I know he’s probably leaving but I’d love to have him and Barron for another season together thought both were really good today along with Ramsay, Mackenzie, hayes and bezawin 

Was he the boy we signed from Auswich?

2 hours ago, thurso said:

Add Lewis to that , If he finds his form we have a quality keeper again and he showed glimpses of the ol super Joe 

https://www.skysports.com/watch/video/12602911/aberdeen-1-0-dundee

Kept us in the game for sure 

Aye if McKenzie keeps improving he could be a surprise asset 

10 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Is this your first day on the internet?

Really? I have to disagree, that team was atrocious.

And this 1 isn't? ????

4 hours ago, thurso said:

Deary me did he fuck your wife/gf/mother/sister/you and not giving money for a taxi home 

Always slagging him off it’s like shoofta and his India jokes. Christ what ever happened get over it 

Seems you posted this at the back o' three in the mornin'.  When you read it back when you sober up you'll see how embarrassing and cringe worthy it is.  Dinna beat yersel up too much tho, we've all made a tit of ourselves when pished from time to time.  At least you gave us a laugh. Aye, at yeh, nae wi yeh. 

Now a couple o' het rowies and a nice strong cuppa should set you up for the day.

12 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

I’ve said it before & I’ll say it again, we’ll find it difficult to replace Lewis Ferguson when he leaves in the summer.

He’s a big player for us. 

We've yet to properly replace Jack, Shinnie and MacLean with similar quality so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't replace Ferguson with a player as good as he is.

His penalty taking will be especially missed.

5 minutes ago, torry_battery_ram said:

We've yet to properly replace Jack, Shinnie and MacLean with similar quality so I wouldn't be at all surprised if we don't replace Ferguson with a player as good as he is.

His penalty taking will be especially missed.

Surely there is someone else at the club who can take a penalty....Its not really that difficult to score with one....Oh hang on maybe it is with our mob.

58 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

If you're from Aberdeen or shire and you're moaning about Willie Garner's commentary, how about you just head along to Pittodrie on a match day instead.

Problem solved. No more Willie Garner commentary. 

Nah I’m alright thanks.

8 hours ago, thurso said:

Commentators hardly commentate any more so you basically have two summarisers and Willie falconer is better than ally mcoist, Andy Walker, davie proven Kenny miller or any of the other pundits you hear on sky or sportsound apart from maybe god 

Better than Ally McCoist?

Lol