Aberdeen 1 - 0 Dundee

A win will pretty much guarantee avoidance of play off spot. If these players aren’t capable of getting the better of the team that has sat at bottom most of season (all this year) in head to heads then they do indeed deserve to be relegated. 

The squad we have is the worst I can remember in all honesty in terms of bottle fight & even coming close to ‘earning’ their wages. We have had some brutally shite squads under shite managers but I think any of the previous shite could have made a better fist of this season than our current one has. 

only a small handful could be sometimes classed as having balls or a strong mentality when the going gets tough. 

We are only one of two clubs that have been an ever present in the top league (Since we got there) - Personally, I want that to continue

Anyone who thinks it would be beneficial or a laugh to be relegated is for the watching

I think (Believe) we'll win tomorrow, which in itself will be enough to keep us up

That being the case, and thereafter, sort it the fuck out Dave

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, CCB III said:

What yous reckon would happen if we did go down?

For me, even if there was a relegation play off, there'd be cunts on the pitch/waiting outside Mainer. 

Just IMO like. Things are getting nastier by the week. 

Goodwin would have to go for starters even though few on here would say he deserves the next 2-3 windows to build his own side….

9 hours ago, King Street Loon said:

Look at the time and space he has on the ball in thise highlights. Are you fuck getting that here in Scotland. My suspicion is that he's been held in reserve for more experienced players that know the Scottish game. No way are you throwing him into the situation we are finding ourselves in.

I'll judge him next season with a pre-season under his belt and hopefully better players with better attitudes surrounding him.

Here's the thing, though... how do we know he won't adapt? 

He's a great big cunt of a lad, and if he learns to hold off the challenges of enthusiastic, if talentless, Scottish players then he won't need bags of time. 

There's nothing magical or fantastical about the Scottish game, except that it's pretty shite, so figuring out it's faster and more physical than what he's used to shouldn't be beyond his powers of comprehension. 

But as I suggested previously, Ojo... as murderously bad as he is... is at least familiar with the game in Scotland, and this is no time to be throwing in a player, like Polvara, to learn on the job. 

2 minutes ago, CCB III said:

Truly don't get why folk go watch them 

Team full of huns, probs set up by huns 

Hun colours, hun badge. Any dons man paying for a ticket to watch the tinpot cunts needs to give his head a shake 

Highland League nonsense bankrolled by someone with more money than sense. Imagine they went top flight? Be embarrassing 

??

Best post from all 3 versions ?

• Upvote 1
1 minute ago, NEM said:

Those south of the river hun cunts are practically weegies. “City derby” my arse ?

Truly don't get why folk go watch them 

Team full of huns, probs set up by huns 

Hun colours, hun badge. Any dons man paying for a ticket to watch the tinpot cunts needs to give his head a shake 

Highland League nonsense bankrolled by someone with more money than sense. Imagine they went top flight? Be embarrassing 

• Upvote 3
9 minutes ago, dj_bollocks said:

Have to say I'm a bit worried about this game...Bunch of cloggers against a team that can't break down a yoghurt... Could go either way...

I’ll be amazed if our bunch of gutless poofters win another game this season. Only hope is neither Saints side start winning 

• Upvote 1