ABZ Football Podcast

6 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

1. Is the best imo although mostly too long (3hrs? wise up*) and the boy says "all that good stuff" too often and the other boy sounds like a geek**. 7/10.

*It's in segments though, the "normal" podcast segment of it usually lasts an hour or so and the rest is taken up by youth team, womens team, loan watch and then an hour of an interview at the end. I usually skip big chunks of it.

** That'll be craft beer gimp.

5 minutes ago, jamiesd said:

Mckimmie was a great servant for the Dons, but he had a few verbals with the Mainer in the final few seasons.  Went down in my estimations after that

I don’t know.

If you were a footballer & a few clueless old cunts who’d never kicked a ball were giving out dogs abuse, you’d be a bit of a pussy if you didn’t give a bit back 

Fans that dish out abuse & can’t take it back should go & pick another sport. 

• Upvote 3
4 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

Was a weird interview… McKimmie doesn’t seem to have much of an affinity to the Dons!

Also weird is the hatred the ABZ podcast have for Gregg Wylde… I’d forgotten he actually played for us.

They've a few hate figures in their portfolio. 

The main guy who presents calls Malky Mackay 'Mad Racist Malky Mackay' every time he refers to him.

33 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

The main guy who presents calls Malky Mackay 'Mad Racist Malky Mackay' every time he refers to him.

He is a mad racist though

50 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

I do enjoy the occasional bitterness of the Here We Go podcast towards the other two.

I find it mildly pathetic to be honest. The other podcasts rocked up and within a couple of months had completely yoinked all their active listeners, if they didn't put out such half arsed and negative content then they wouldn't have so much to be bitter about.

I liked the McKimmie interview.

Part 1 seems to have disappeared though, so I could only listen to part 2.

I don't know the in's and out's of his tenure with us in detail but he came across as an honest pro.

First, they way he described the players who were signed late on in his career as, 'Not fit to wear the shirt of Aberdeen,' tells me that, if he isn't a supporter of the club, then as a worker, he has a high esteem of who should be here. 

I wish more of our players down the years had felt like that. 

Second, he came across as bitter at the way his time with us ended. Again, I don't know the details but maybe he expected a coaching role or something else to develop for him and it didn't.

No professional worker want's to accept that their time is over so being bitter at not being re-signed is not a bad thing and shows that he wanted to go on.

I'd bet Andy Considine is a bit bitter about us as well at the moment and he was an honest pro too IMHO.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Betty Swallicks said:

1. Is the best imo although mostly too long (3hrs? wise up) and the boy says "all that good stuff" too often and the other boy sounds like a geek. 7/10.

2. One is into Love Island, the other is an excitable child. 5/10.

3. Not put out a podcast for ages but the lispy boy is into wrestling although the other boy seems fine. 6/10.

There very much needs to be a Hat podcast.

All racism and trolling and racism and abuse and racism and racism and racism.

Also some fitba.

5 hours ago, 20two20 said:

1. ABZFP - One sounds like he spends most of his weekends in the central belt, one sounds like a craft beer gimp and one sounds like a normal bloke. Easily the best produced of the lot and is presented confidently at least, seem to be well connected and get some decent guests. I actually enjoy the podcast length because I do some long drives. They're also obviously genuine fans because some of the call backs to squads of 15-20 years ago are about as niche as it gets.

2. Red Tinted Glasses - Both sound like they're lacking a bit of confidence when it comes to presenting and is significantly more casual, but still worth a listen.

3. Here We Go! - Can't listen to it because the lispy dweeb that hosts it is always deepthroating his microphone and scoffing at anything even remotely positive about AFC, convinced he's a closet hun.

Haha I've noticed that too re the main guy  for ABZ podcast. Negative marks for that alone.  Decent podcast that aside however. 

The RTG reminds me of a university radio style format.  Element of just winging it and see what happens.

Never heard of the last one so can't comment! 

Guest findlay_1903
16 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Also some fitba.

I’d be up for that. DM me to be a guest. 

17 hours ago, Ke1t said:

Also some fitba.

Been spoken about before. Some great potential. 

a chois hour. Just an hour of Zeus repeating Choi’s quotes 

On 7/15/2022 at 8:19 PM, Roberto said:

Spar Westhill must be involved somehow. What a rip off cunt he is. Couldn't believe how much I was charged for a few items when I was at the till this morning.

Some absolute bargains to be had though, last year he was pumping out 750ml bottles of drie for about a tenner.

Or at least he was until I cleared them out.

• 3 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, GeorgeStreetReds said:

I'm a staunch Here we go man, but they appear to have disappeared from the scene.

Twitter feed saying they're recording an epsiode tonight so could be the return of them

Find they're incredibly up their own arse and sometimes try to be edgy for the sake of it