Sportsound

5 minutes ago, brownie said:

They've got the woman from the family of Huns in that job.

Yup! Pathetic state of affairs! But most of the cunts at board level like the huns!! They say there good for Scottish shitba 

12 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't know but his comments on the club/Cormack suggest that he's not interested in the club anymore. 

Do you fucking blame him? He's been a massive fan for an eternity! And cormack will be forcing many fans to walk away coz he's a lying piece of wannabe yank shit!! Also hopefully once the cunts gone we'll get to change the name on the training ground! Ken to someone who actually deserves it!

7 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Do you fucking blame him? He's been a massive fan for an eternity! And cormack will be forcing many fans to walk away coz he's a lying piece of wannabe yank shit!! Also hopefully once the cunts gone we'll get to change the name on the training ground! Ken to someone who actually deserves it!

Only huns walk away and if they do fucking good riddance.

• Upvote 3
8 minutes ago, The D.O.C.1903 said:

He can name it what he wants, he paid for it.

1 minute ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Is he supposed to agree with everything if he doesn't like it?

Of course not.

11 minutes ago, Betty Swallicks said:

Only huns walk away and if they do fucking good riddance.

Fair enough I would never walk away but I am considering hypnosis! ?

8 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

Cormack paid the entire bill for the training ground out of his own pocket asking for nothing in return?

No chance! Like most things it's done with shares. That yank will have his name removed once he's fucked off back to yankyland ! 

7 minutes ago, minijc said:

I don't know, or do I?  Maybe we'll never know but I will say that had he not covered it no other cunt would have.

I think the correct answer is that he helped raised investment to pay the balance outstanding on the training ground. Much of that investment was subsequently converted to shares.

It wasnt a gift.

Some weird comments on here. RG is, and always will be, a 100% dandy. 

But he has to work. Anyone who can't separate that from the club he supports is some kind of nutcase. 

We had CR Smith double glazing put in when they were sponsoring the OF. I;m pretty sure that didn't make me a hun or a tim.....it was just a financial transaction. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 5
1 hour ago, Schapenneuker said:

But he has to work. Anyone who can't separate that from the club he supports is some kind of nutcase. 

We had CR Smith double glazing put in when they were sponsoring the OF. I;m pretty sure that didn't make me a hun or a tim.....it was just a financial transaction. 

On the other petty flip of the coin, I've never had a pint of McEwans. Synonymous with Hunnery.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Hun

• Haha 3