Sportsound

6 hours ago, Schapenneuker said:

Some weird comments on here. RG is, and always will be, a 100% dandy. 

But he has to work. Anyone who can't separate that from the club he supports is some kind of nutcase. 

We had CR Smith double glazing put in when they were sponsoring the OF. I;m pretty sure that didn't make me a hun or a tim.....it was just a financial transaction. 

Sounds like a very timmish thing to do IMO.

• Upvote 1
8 minutes ago, The Boofon said:

Is it?

Thought it was the same company.

The point stands.

ACE Forwarding sponsor Cove.

I’ll take your word on the Ace winches lad.

The boss man at Ace Forwarding is a good lad but i can’t grasp why he switched from AFC to them.

On 4/29/2022 at 6:27 AM, Sonoftherock said:

He's always very complimentary about them on radio.  He was at it again the other night, 'a wonderful result for Scottish football!'  Gordon certainly isn't a fool - so surely he is aware that's nonsense?

Neither here nor there for me... but I do find it interesting that Ally Begg gets it tight on here for his spell on Celtic TV, whilst another Dons fan, who's made his entire career out of fawning over the OF, gets away without much criticism?   

If he hadn't (and I think "fawning" is a bit much) he wouldn't have had an "entire career" at all.

2 hours ago, Dynamo said:

Cove are irrelevant. They get something like 600 folk at their games. When Terry Cobban gets bored or it's costing him too much money they'll end up back in League Two.

If they want to grow they should consider a name change.

Good point re name change. Got me fucked why anyone would jump ship from dons to them.

Guest milne_afc
26 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

I heard the other night that Cove were in major financial shit

I know Kelty should be under investigation but seem to be getting away with blatant cheating in League 2. Maybe the Championship will bring unwanted scrutiny for the Cove huns? Their growth is unsustainable, so I wouldn’t be surprised to see them drop down the leagues after a brief sojourn in the Chammerz.