Sportsound

1 hour ago, cruzcampo3 said:

Angela now doing the corporate up at Cove now. Dave Macdermid also there. Joey Harper and Craig Brown also regular visitors. Surprisingly Mrs Hartley was up there last week when we were playing Livi seeing she is quite heavily involved with the first team affairs I believe 

Paul's missus having affairs with the first team?  Offft, she gets around

It’s your unionist element in aberdeen(shire), they couldn’t wait for some hun relevance and hoped cove would do well for something to support up the north east, soon they will garner a bigger support than the dons.legends like harper supporting the blues is disgusting and shows the silent sentiment even back then.king joe harper my arse. Harper the hun should be given as his moniker now.

20 hours ago, cruzcampo3 said:

Angela now doing the corporate up at Cove now. Dave Macdermid also there. Joey Harper and Craig Brown also regular visitors. Surprisingly Mrs Hartley was up there last week when we were playing Livi seeing she is quite heavily involved with the first team affairs I believe

A bunch of has beens (and King Joey)

On 4/30/2022 at 10:59 AM, Sonoftherock said:

A bit of a worrying trend at the moment…. Folk jumping ship to join the Cove bandwagon. 

Maybe if Aberdeen paid more attention to their fans needs we would not have to jump ship.

Imagine telling pensioners who have had season tickets for 30 odd years they cant no longer buy a pie and bovril with cash.

Lots of young kids the fans of the future treated the same way

fuck em their loss

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 1
12 minutes ago, caledonia said:

Maybe if Aberdeen paid more attention to their fans needs we would not have to jump ship.

Imagine telling pensioners who have had season tickets for 30 odd years they cant no longer buy a pie and bovril with cash.

fuck em their loss

Q. What kinda special needs queerhawk stops going to watch their team over a pie and Bovril? 

A. You. Fucking imbecile. 

• Haha 8
  • Upvote 6
24 minutes ago, caledonia said:

fuck em their loss

Things that didn’t happen.

*edit - Sorry scrap that you’re right - they “can’t no longer buy a pie and bovril with cash” Spot on - they still can 

• Upvote 4
On 4/30/2022 at 11:07 PM, cruzcampo3 said:

Some cunts will turn up anywhere for a free scran.

2 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The talk is Jane Lewis might be Richard Gordon’s replacement?

Surely to fuck not.

She’s poor, gets names wrong & has little knowledge of Scottish football in general. 
She’s not even that good a presenter.

It would just be the BBC ticking a diversity box for the sake of it. 

I just googled Jane Lewis and it offered me a wifies job. 

6 hours ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The talk is Jane Lewis might be Richard Gordon’s replacement?

Surely to fuck not.

She’s poor, gets names wrong & has little knowledge of Scottish football in general. 
She’s not even that good a presenter.

It would just be the BBC ticking a diversity box for the sake of it. 

1 hour ago, ericblack4boss said:

Jane eh ah uh eh eh ah uh Lewis ,I'd sooner her than that fat Hun cunt McIntyre.

She's an awful presenter. Certainly seems like it would be a box ticking exercise. 

In reply to EB4B I'd sooner have McIntyre than her.

19 minutes ago, King Street Loon said:

She's an awful presenter. Certainly seems like it would be a box ticking exercise. 

In reply to EB4B I'd sooner have McIntyre than her.

Aye, her presenting would put me off listening to be honest.

Listening to her stuttering & stammering her way through a show, getting names wrong & generally showing a lack of football knowledge would be too annoying. 

Just now, RabidGiraffe said:

The role needs someone who has a good knowledge of all levels of Scottish football, knows when to talk, when to shut up, when to let other people talk and when to tell them to shut up, all without being an annoying fucker.  

I'm thinking that might rule Dave Cormack out. 

On 5/1/2022 at 11:06 PM, NEM said:

Things that didn’t happen.

*edit - Sorry scrap that you’re right - they “can’t no longer buy a pie and bovril with cash” Spot on - they still can 

Listen Tory Boy laughing at supporters who have followed the dons and paid good money but are now being chased away because of greed shows more about you than them.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, aberdeen1970 said:

I'm thinking that might rule Dave Cormack out. 

Indeed it does.  Also rules out every name I've heard mentioned for the job so far.  I find it particularly hard to believe anyone would accept Kenny McIntyre under any circumstances.  Fucker should be banned from the radio all together.  I was hoping McGhee was going to go full Jim Maclean on him last weekend when he kept asking him about Charlie Adam.