Have you ever had a hiding?

Studebaker-90

Took one outside Amadeus one night. Had been walking through the crowd inside and bumped into a girl by mistake, nothing in it, she started going mental however and threw a few punches. I pushed her away before she tried it again and walked away. Standing outside later on she came out with a group of blokes behind her claiming I had punched her, took a kicking off a fair few while laughing at them, which didn’t help the matter. Was off work for the week after having took a boot or two to the face when on the ground. 

My bro is a bigger lad than me and dished me a fair few beat downs, some deserved some not. 

When I was about 16 at T in the Park I launched a pint and it hit these two guys. Thought I'd get away with it so scattered off. They caught me up and grabbed me by the collar; 

"You think throwing pints is funny" 

"Aye" 

Got a black eye for my troubles. 

But that's just classic Consi. 

30 minutes ago, Quagmire said:

Took one outside Amadeus one night. Had been walking through the crowd inside and bumped into a girl by mistake, nothing in it, she started going mental however and threw a few punches. I pushed her away before she tried it again and walked away. Standing outside later on she came out with a group of blokes behind her claiming I had punched her, took a kicking off a fair few while laughing at them, which didn’t help the matter. Was off work for the week after having took a boot or two to the face when on the ground. 

I guarantee you weren't laughing when getting booted on the floor. 

It's not a fucking movie. You'd have been trying to catch your breath 

I've had a couple of proper pastings. Once at the top of the Hilltown from the TOTH when I was about 18. I was next to a bottle bin and they were taking the bottles out the bin and smashing them on my head. I'd actually thought my mate was getting a hiding so went back to help him but when I was on the deck getting booted to fuck I saw him standing over the road eating a bag of chips.

Also took a hiding in a kebab shop, I'd got it into my head that this guy looked like a horse so kept saying "why the long face" and whinnying at him but I think he was an amateur boxer or something coz he hit me with a combo and it was goodnight Manboobs.

Got jumped at my bit outside my local by 3 guys, I'd had a bit of a long running fued with one of them but fortunately my brothers(one of them was a right hard cunt) were in the pub so we got the better of them. The guy I had the fued with got kicked to death in Dundee a few months later. Still unsolved I think.

Edit - I didn't write that to make it sound like I was involved in that murder, I wasn't, it's just relevant info.

• Haha 1
Guest milne_afc
1 minute ago, manboobs109 said:

I always thought people had pished in pint glasses and threw them.

That happens too. I think the millennials throw beer though because it’s more hygienic and they don’t get so drunk.

The ability to take a kicking is a fine art. 

The modern half mast wearing activist type ends up depressed and scared to leave the house after a medium strength straight jab down the nostrils. 

Took a beating by 2 pool cue wielding thugs in Rosemount in 1997. My friends were nothing short of a disgrace and i was left to battle my way out of certain death. 

1 hour ago, CCB III said:

I guarantee you weren't laughing when getting booted on the floor. 

It's not a fucking movie. You'd have been trying to catch your breath 

I laughed as the first few punches were swung, hit and missed as there wasn’t much I could do to stop the incoming kicking, given I was outnumbered. It probably done me no favours in the end apart. Trolling you wee fanny’s would call it nowadays. 

Took a right beauty many years ago in Banff.

Chinned a boy the week before and thought it would be a good idea to head down the following week pished.

Got followed into bogs by his pals, bouncers clocked this, came in to stop me getting a hiding and then threw me out. They just followed me out and knocked fuck out of me. Had frozen nerves in my cheek for weeks after it. 

Thumped the same boy a couple weeks later in revenge, 2-1 me. :trophy:

2 minutes ago, Studebaker-90 said:

I’ve had a bottle smashed off my dome in Edinburgh. It didn’t smash. Some shit hole club beside Waverley station. 

Got the same on Union Street when there used to be running battles between the different areas of Aberdeen getting the 2am buses home. Cut the side of my head but never smashed. 

Taken two bad eens. Once in ministry, jumped by 3 brothers I know (long-standing trouble with a group of their mates) ended up with a timberland mark across my face. @Quagmire will remember it. 

Jumped on windmill brae across from bugsys after I'd smacked someone on Pearl lounge then left myself and he followed me with his mates. Ended up with a broken cheekbone. 

Other than that it's usually me dishing oot the pastings. 

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

A good bloody few 

Last one was December last year by a group of North Africans in Spain (pretty sure I started it) 

Came out of that one with a black eye, bust nose and a fucked knee. Kicking to the legs trying to get me down seemed to be a favourite manoeuvre of theirs, but I stayed standing throughout 

Usually it is more than one person or someone significantly bigger than me, where I already know beforehand that I’ll be fighting a losing battle (but still have a shotty) though Obvz decked a few bigger chaps in my time

:cool: ?

was it wade garret?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1