24 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

£31 these robbing Edinburgh Tim cunts are charging ?

Fuck them & fuck that 

Sure I moaned about that price last time. Never mind a dead rubber bottom 6. 

27 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Probably not going to be the best games as both of us are near enough safe now.

Anyone know of somehwere nearby to park that's not extorniate?

Just park at the bottom of Easter Road or there abouts. The parking charges stop half way down Leith Walk.

No better time to field some young blood, We cant just rely on new signings as well as budget limitations some will inevitably not work out (most if prior windows are anything to go by) Is Ruth just not making the cut ?. Much like Polvara he just sits ion the bench then gets the odd few mins at the end of a game.

Just now, KidCreole said:

No better time to field some young blood, We cant just rely on new signings as well as budget limitations some will inevitably not work out (most if prior windows are anything to go by) Is Ruth just not making the cut ?. Much like Polvara he just sits ion the bench then gets the odd few mins at the end of a game.

Ruth getting released apparently 

Aye ridiculous price for a ticket, I'm going but looking forward to a few ??? with the boys. You need a drink in you to watch this drivel.

This will be my last match of the season & good riddance to it.

What more could you ask for than watching the "Ginger Ramos" strutt his stuff .

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates MacKenzie       
                       McCrorie.      
Besuijen Ferguson Barron Hayes.    
                       Watkins 

Subs: Ritchie, Ojo, Considine, McGeouch, Polvara, McLennan, Jenks, Montgomery & Ramirez 

A 1-0 defeat or a low scoring 0-0 or 1-1 draw.

Porteous to act like a cunt as usual. 

45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

Lewis

Ramsay Gallagher Bates MacKenzie       
                       McCrorie.      
Besuijen Ferguson Barron Hayes.    
                       Watkins 

Subs: Ritchie, Ojo, Considine, McGeouch, Polvara, McLennan, Jenks, Montgomery & Ramirez 

Reckon it will be along those lines. Weak in both central defence and attack but we’ve no other options. 
Would like to see Palvara getting some minutes over the next 3 games. 

24 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Reckon it will be along those lines. Weak in both central defence and attack but we’ve no other options. 
Would like to see Palvara getting some minutes over the next 3 games. 

You’d think that would happen, unless he looks absolutely shite & miles off it in training. There’s little point in playing the likes of Jenks ahead of him when he’ll be away. 

I noticed Ryan Duncan played for the u-18’s last night.  
Now that the lower leagues are finished, not sure if the lads who’ve been on loan are allowed to play for the first team?

Something tells me it’s just the u-18’s they’re allowed to play for. Maybe the fact the play offs are going on means the season technically isn’t finished. 

45 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

You’d think that would happen, unless he looks absolutely shite & miles off it in training. There’s little point in playing the likes of Jenks ahead of him when he’ll be away. 

I noticed Ryan Duncan played for the u-18’s last night.  
Now that the lower leagues are finished, not sure if the lads who’ve been on loan are allowed to play for the first team?

Something tells me it’s just the u-18’s they’re allowed to play for. Maybe the fact the play offs are going on means the season technically isn’t finished. 

Can you not recall players from loan at any point in the season though? I'm not sure how it works, but I'd have thought if you can recall them at any point and play them, there's no reason why they couldn't be played now. It would be good to see Ngwenya and Duncan get some minutes if possible. As you say, no point giving the likes of Ojo, McGeouch, Jenks, Montgommery game time if they're not going to be here next season.