Weird decisions from Goodwin. 

Ok, bringing on Ojo fair enough, Polvara was spent, but put him RB? He's never a RB. He's played there out of necessity. Ojo then gets easily beaten for the cross which lead to the goal. RMC was comfortable there all match and we looked solid, why change the back line?

It was Bates' best game in a dons top for about 80 mins, then he started doing David bates type things in the last 10. Again, really tidy bits and bobs in the middle third, but weak when it mattered defensively, and struggled to create real chances from open play.

Though Polvara looked OK. Decent enough debut. 

Pretty grim state of affairs as it stands, not seen a marked improvement in the last 10 weeks since Goodwin joined. Still the same problems. Roll on next season, hopefully announce a couple signings soon to keep people interested.

Thank fuck I missed it! But my mate talked me into going £15 each on dons win & btts! Useless fucking ner-do-wells! Yeah maybe Ramirez is pish but most of the rest are also pish. Talk of 5 new players fs needs to be at least 6-7 and all first team players! 

Just now, The D.O.C.1903 said:

Thank fuck I missed it! But my mate talked me into going £15 each on dons win & btts! Useless fucking ner-do-wells! Yeah maybe Ramirez is pish but most of the rest are also pish. Talk of 5 new players fs needs to be at least 6-7 and all first team players! 

!!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, super_al said:

That was a terrible last 10 minutes. Weak mentally.

Yup and Goodwin is now worrying me also! Totally weak!

That was a dreadful game to watch. Both teams incompetent and inadequate with the usual quota of bizarre refereeing decisions.

OK, so he hasnt got much to work with, we know, but what is deeply concerning is the lack of any impact on the team since Goodwin took over. All he has done is to somehow make the performances worse. Surely, if he was the best candidate, there ought to have been some signs of improvement.

2 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Full stops exist.

!!!!!!!

Ok yes I alternate sometimes full stops or exclamations if I'm pissed off. Cheers though.