In as I like a night time match more bar related prior fun

Hope to see another Polvara start, May as well throw Ruth on as he cant be worse than Ramirez and Watkins (whose probably crocked) 2-1 Bates screamer and a Fergy pen

1-0. May

3 minutes ago, Zeus said:

1-0. May

Fuck sake min...  but yeah probably 

Now that we’re safe (& if Dundee beat Hibs on the Tuesday) I would like us to be about 6 goals up on St’s after an hr (just to give McGhee a wee glimmer of hope) & then ship 6 goals in last half hr 👋🖕

Another bore fest in store this season can't finish quick enough it has been an utter embarrassment from start to finish. 

1-1.

• Upvote 1

Don't see us winning given we don't need points and they would like to get another one. So 1-1 for me.

Tom Ritchie, Evan Towler and Ryan Duncan all didn’t play for the U18s yesterday. Wonder why that was?

The game it all clicks/comes together. 

1-0 St Johnstone

8 hours ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Now that we’re safe (& if Dundee beat Hibs on the Tuesday) I would like us to be about 6 goals up on St’s after an hr (just to give McGhee a wee glimmer of hope) & then ship 6 goals in last half hr 👋🖕

50% of that is fanciful.

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Tom Ritchie, Evan Towler and Ryan Duncan all didn’t play for the U18s yesterday. Wonder why that was?

They played previous game, don’t think anything in it.

Edited by RUL

2-0. May, Hendry

9 hours ago, KidCreole said:

Hope to see another Polvara start, May as well throw Ruth on as he cant be worse than Ramirez and Watkins (whose probably crocked) 2-1 Bates screamer and a Fergy pen

No point on playing Ruth. He’s already been deemed not good enough & is leaving. 

9 hours ago, KidCreole said:

Beaten to it by WW but as he says, pointless playing Ruth.

Can see a boring 0-0 in this one, neither side have anything to play for (that they can affect) and St J need to avoid injuries prior to the play-off

I suspect he'll go with the same 11 if he's only playing contracted players. Hopefully, Ryan Duncan will get a run out at some point. 

55 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

I suspect he'll go with the same 11 if he's only playing contracted players. Hopefully, Ryan Duncan will get a run out at some point

Wasn't sure what the rules were for him given he was on loan at Peterhead but if allowed, definitely. 

In sadly.

Greggs Forfar pre match.

11 minutes ago, RAZOR said:

In sadly.

Greggs Forfar pre match.

I feel like this statement and general mood just sums up our season

3 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Bar Ritchie will any of them be able to play as their respective loans have just ended?

1 hour ago, RAZOR said:

Wasn't sure what the rules were for him given he was on loan at Peterhead but if allowed, definitely. 

In sadly.

Greggs Forfar pre match.

He wont be allowed to play for the first team until next season. 

Figured as much. 

Hopefully see the likes of Ruth and co get some game time then.

2 hours ago, Granite95 said:

Bar Ritchie will any of them be able to play as their respective loans have just ended?

no, need to be re registered when transfer window opens. Only an emergency recall for like of a keeper is permitted outside a signing window.

St Johnstone 19 : 45 Aberdeen

that's optimistic! No way we'll score 45. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, RAZOR said:

Figured as much. 

Hopefully see the likes of Ruth and co get some game time then.

Ruth been told hes oot the door - not in a huge rush for us to give minutes to somebody already confirmed as leaving. 

The fermers will beat us 2-0 .

Quite like the look of Polvara he seems very skilful on the ball an hopefully he does make a difference to the team the more games he plays .