St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

43 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The lads on the ABZ podcast are suggesting Ramirez has left Aberdeen today.

Watkins is injured

JET is playing fitba with Anthony Joshua in Dubai.

So we either go with Connor McLennan up front or throw in the young lad Liam Harvey who was only 17 in January. Pointless playing McLennan if he’s been told he’s not needed next season. 

For good or personal reasons/will return for pre season.

No shock there, he’s made of rich tea biscuits.

Joshua better watch the fat prick doesn’t fall on him or he’ll be permanently fucked.

Would rather just play with ten men than have the useless cunt McLennan on the park.

Give Harvey a go, even at 17 he can’t be as bad as McLennan

Find it hard to believe that Ramirez would be allowed to go a week early when we have nobody to step into his shoes, and especially given it appears that Watkins has laddered his tights again.

Reading Goodwin’s comments on Saturday and giving youngsters a chance this week, Harvey would appear to be the only striker to step up, given Bavidge is injured and the rest have all been out on loan. And Harvey is nowhere near the level yet, IMHO.

Maybe the midfielders Yates and Lobban, if McRorie and Barron’s head knocks rule them out. 

Timmie Fatona and Adam Emslie are other possibilities at RB and RW respectively but raw as fuck 

4 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Find it hard to believe that Ramirez would be allowed to go a week early when we have nobody to step into his shoes, and especially given it appears that Watkins has laddered his tights again.

Reading Goodwin’s comments on Saturday and giving youngsters a chance this week, Harvey would appear to be the only player to step up, given Bavidge is injured and the rest have all been out on loan. And Harvey is nowhere near the level yet, IMHO.

Maybe the midfielders Yates and Lobban, if McRorie and Barron’s head knocks rule them out.

Aye, it’s a total nonsense we can’t play our own youngsters such as Ryan Duncan when his season at Peterhead has ended. 

I’ve seen nothing of the lad Harvey so can’t comment . 
Was Barron taken off with a head knock? Don’t remember that. 
Lobban has been training with the first team & is the development team captain so maybe he’ll get a run. 

If Ramirez is away I suspect we’ll see McLennan up front. No point playing Ruth if he’s definitely gone and don’t think he’ll throw 16/17 year olds in, especially against a team like st Johnstone.

if Watkins and Ramirez are out I think he’ll go…

lewis

mcCrorie Gallagher Bates mckenzie

Ferguson Barron Polvara

besoujin McLennan hayes 

3 minutes ago, Dynamo said:

If Ramirez is away and missing these last two matches I'd hope that there's a good reason for it. I know we've nothing to play for but he's paid enough that he can bloody well play in them.

He’s been through hell and back don’t you know? Poor guy deserves to get to fly back to America. Hope he’s okay.

14 hours ago, sooth_stander said:

Reading Goodwin’s comments on Saturday and giving youngsters a chance this week, Harvey would appear to be the only striker to step up, given Bavidge is injured and the rest have all been out on loan. And Harvey is nowhere near the level yet, IMHO.

Timmie Fatona and Adam Emslie are other possibilities at RB and RW respectively but raw as fuck 

I don’t think timmie has any chance of getting near the first team. They’ve been playing a centre mid in his position.

Adam Emslie is a good shout.

40 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Nice to see the penitentiary service have given you access to the Internet min.

Shocked to hear of your conviction and sentence. I hope your appeal is successful.?

I wondered what you were on about 

This article is more than 1 month old

Kidd Creole: hip-hop pioneer found guilty of first-degree manslaughter

This article is more than 1 month old

The Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five member faces a potential 25-year sentence for fatally stabbing a homeless man in 2017

17 minutes ago, KidCreole said:

I wondered what you were on about 

This article is more than 1 month old

Kidd Creole: hip-hop pioneer found guilty of first-degree manslaughter

This article is more than 1 month old

The Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five member faces a potential 25-year sentence for fatally stabbing a homeless man in 2017

That's the story min. Sentenced to 16 years incarceration last week.

He really did go "Close to the Edge" (a notable line from GF and the FF's most famous hit "The Message"). It was later used on an advert if I remember correctly.?

26 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Ramirez away home until next season. 

Liam Harvey in the squad. 

McCrorie oot. 

Soooooo…..if he sticks by his picking an XI of only players who will be here next season….

Lewis

Fatona Bates Gallagher McKenzie

Ferguson Polvara Barron

Vinnie Harvey Hayes