St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

2 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Ruth looks decent. Letting him go will be a big talking point in the match threads next season 

Wait til he scored a few goals in League 1 for Falkirk or something, it'll be "could do a lot worse than fit we've got now!"

Thanks for reminding me I hate our fans.

14 minutes ago, WesthillWanderersFC said:

The jury is out on JG until next season. 

I said I would give Glass 2 windows but after his first I changed my mind & wanted him gone by about October (I think Cormack was probably thinking same but stuck to his 2 window plan) I won’t give JG the benefit of 2 windows (even though he has been left a complete shambles by Glass) he gets one window from me then I will reassess my generosity before deciding if I am for/against him

7 minutes ago, winchester83 said:

I thought he would’ve been a lot more Intense seems to be accepting things too easiIy thought he was a hard man

Next season is clearly the time to judge Goodwin once he gets his own players in. He's made it clear the squad is nowhere near good enough and he's probably ruffled a few feathers with players who know they are leaving. He's been pretty ruthless in telling the players he doesn't want that they will be leaving. 

Let's see how he does in the summer window and judge him next season.

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

Next season is clearly the time to judge Goodwin once he gets his own players in. He's made it clear the squad is nowhere near good enough and he's probably ruffled a few feathers with players who know they are leaving. He's been pretty ruthless in telling the players he doesn't want that they will be leaving. 

Yes, but God help him if he doesn't start the season flying 

3 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

I said I would give Glass 2 windows but after his first I changed my mind & wanted him gone by about October (I think Cormack was probably thinking same but stuck to his 2 window plan) I won’t give JG the benefit of 2 windows (even though he has been left a complete shambles by Glass) he gets one window from me then I will reassess my generosity before deciding if I am for/against him

To sign 7 players last summer, and need to sign more than that again this summer is absolutely appalling.

Mowbray better be good at his job because this squad needs 2/3 good windows in row before we’ll be anywhere near where we want/need to be.

48 minutes ago, DelMonte said:

Some level of bantz, what a guy!

Edit: When you see the person who finds it funny above you can realise the level we are working at ? fucking hell

The funny bit is a simpleton biting at it. 

Little surprise to see the Hat's biggest dweeb jumping in as usual too. Absolute loser of a laddie. 

3 minutes ago, Shinniesta said:

This.

You can only piss with the cock you've got, and he's clearly identified that just about every player can fuck off.

It'll take more that one window to sort this mess out though.