St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

20 minutes ago, sooth_stander said:

Stevie Cown "Declan Gallagher has played with Hendry so he should know where he's going". Fucking shut up. At least get the fucking facts right. Hendry and Gallagher have never played together.

Cheers for lifting my tweet directly off twitter ?. Next time you'll be paying me. The AFC chat version of the "Wagatha Christie Trial" incoming if you keep that shit up. ?  

9 minutes ago, Feel said:

Goodwin should be worried. He thought he could fix the defending. He thought he could start to install his pressing style. He has done neither and appears to have no impact on any attacking style. Total shite on the pitch since he arrived.
He is already backtracking on his idea that he will have all the new players in before pre season. Identified 6 players and in detailed discussions with two. Those discussions going slower than he would like. Unless they are two very decent players then worry should turn to terror.  Who is going to sign now and be first of the new group. If they are decent then they will have options. They will want to see how bad we really are. They will want to see who else is coming in.  The likelihood is that the whole recruitment stalls and the first couple of signings will be bang average.

So far, Goodwin has shown zero to suggest he has much nous with regards to style, tactics and basics. 
The recruitment is handled by others that should inspire zero confidence.

I predict a couple of uninspiring signings will be all that is announced in the next month. If one or both are ex st mirren players then we will have zero cause for optimism for next season.

Good post. It’s a real worry what games/performances like this are going to do to our recruitment drive this summer. We are utter garbage, anything that dosnt think this is worse than Glass needs to have a good look at themselves! Imagine being a foreign player on brink of signing and watching tonight.

Really starting to worry that he’s already lost the dressing room it’s that bad and half these players will still be at the club next season! 

2 minutes ago, Sc0tsmanGB said:

Might?

I'd have to do a man for man comparison with Calderwood's Shitbag XI, but I have to say, I can't remember a Dons side with so little talent, leadership, co-ordination, or teamwork. 

Willing to listen to suggestions of worse teams, but fucked if I can think of one. 

1 minute ago, slippers said:

Good post. It’s a real worry what games/performances like this are going to do to our recruitment drive this summer. We are utter garbage, anything that dosnt think this is worse than Glass needs to have a good look at themselves! 

Really starting to worry that he’s already lost the dressing room it’s that bad and half these players will still be at the club best season! 

Too late to get Brooner back,he's off to Fleetwood ?