St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'd have to do a man for man comparison with Calderwood's Shitbag XI, but I have to say, I can't remember a Dons side with so little talent, leadership, co-ordination, or teamwork. 

Willing to listen to suggestions of worse teams, but fucked if I can think of one. 

I think McGhee put together worse sides. 

Jerel Ifil, that wee rat cunt Kerr, loads of them. Plus throw in McGhee and the shite factor got multiplied by 10. 

There is though the undoubted potential for next season to top that. 

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’ve not write him off just yet but I was worried with the appointment and I’m even more worried now. 

I’m more than happy to write him off now. He’s a shit manager and not up for the job. Cut our losses and get rid as he’s not going to improve anything next season.

Another fuck up by Cormack.

• Upvote 2

There’s actually not a team to work with here - that’s one of the big problems. Huge gamble taking in “5 or 6” players to this group. Best bet here is to promote the entire youth team and build players into that squad. At least we’d know there’s a cohesive team to work with. 

• Upvote 1
24 minutes ago, Crossbow said:

Lewis has been very variable. I presume you mean Joe.  Hayes is at the end of his career. Ramsay gone already. McCrorie in and out due to injury and refs, best position still a matter of debate, Besuijen Dutch but not Cruyff; slow but nice feet, a mini JET. Ramirez, only ever a smiley version of Main. You are looking at a different league if you think half of our bottom of the league team would walk into any team in the top half though to be fair several of them look like they are walking even when they run. A lot of work needed to make much out of them. 

Spot on Crossbow. The only player worth noting is Barron. Hayes will play a handful of games next year and retire. McCrorie in central midfield with one new player is not going to make any difference. If that is what we get next season then bottom six again. Lewis has been poor for most of the season. Besuijen will flatter to deceive and is a bottom six player. Ramirez would actually take a club into the bottom six on current form and character.

Ramsay is gone. Not going to play another 90 minutes for Aberdeen.

1 minute ago, DelMonte said:

St Johnstone will lose the playoff. They are terrible. 

If we'd been in the playoff there's zero doubt we'd be going down. 

Incredible that we scraped enough points together. 

That has to go down as one of the most inspid displays I've seen in many a year. Utter horse shit. Goodwin is not capable of motivating any of his players - most of which will be here next season. What a clusterf*ck of a season!!

1 minute ago, Feel said:

Spot on Crossbow. The only player worth noting is Barron. Hayes will play a handful of games next year and retire. McCrorie in central midfield with one new player is not going to make any difference. If that is what we get next season then bottom six again. Lewis has been poor for most of the season. Besuijen will flatter to deceive and is a bottom six player. Ramirez would actually take a club into the bottom six on current form and character.

Ramsay is gone. Not going to play another 90 minutes for Aberdeen.

I thought Polvara looked decent tonight. Him and Barron were the only ones to get pass marks. 

1 minute ago, winchester83 said:

I’ve never seen a new manager have less impact on a team I’m getting really worried about Goodwin now

He was on a worse run than Glass at the start of the season. I had my doubts about him. I know he needs to get boys in but who’s going want to come here? I’m fucking fed up to the max.