Aberdeen FC confirm Jimmy Thelin appointment ✍️ ×

St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

10 minutes ago, minijc said:

Goodwin doesn't know how to get his attacking players to function properly, he also persists with zonal marking which, over a season will cost us more goals than it prevents. 

Indeed, the way they are setting up to defend corners is comical. It might have some chance of working with proper defenders but we have none. Zero. Bates and Gallagher are abysmal with zonal defending. 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

Far from our biggest issue but Rob Mclean is also shit

Tends to trail off mid sentence and then go silent for 10 seconds so you dont know what's fucking happened!

In all fairness. Could you keep interested in commentating on this shite?

• Upvote 3

We deserve some fucking answers to this shower of shit.   JG must take some responsibility and standup and actually start telling us the truth.  I don’t care how bad the truth is but for fucks sake give us something to hold onto for next season.   We are what 50 odd points behind Celtic, fucking disgrace. 

25 minutes ago, Ke1t said:

I'd have to do a man for man comparison with Calderwood's Shitbag XI, but I have to say, I can't remember a Dons side with so little talent, leadership, co-ordination, or teamwork. 

Willing to listen to suggestions of worse teams, but fucked if I can think of one. 

I think McGhee put together worse sides. 

Jerel Ifil, that wee rat cunt Kerr, loads of them. Plus throw in McGhee and the shite factor got multiplied by 10. 

There is though the undoubted potential for next season to top that. 

5 minutes ago, slippers said:

I’ve not write him off just yet but I was worried with the appointment and I’m even more worried now. 

I’m more than happy to write him off now. He’s a shit manager and not up for the job. Cut our losses and get rid as he’s not going to improve anything next season.

Another fuck up by Cormack.

• Upvote 2