St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

6 minutes ago, slippers said:

Im not sure if someone was on wind up as I missed first half but Rob Mclean seemingly said we may be looking to extended the Montgomery loan which alone should be a sackable offence. 

Thought it was odd we played him given he's shite and Hayes, Kennedy and MacLennan were all fit enough for the bench and I think all contracted for next season (maybe not MacLennan). Maybe suggests he might be back

2 minutes ago, elephantstone78 said:

He was sliding about tonight like Will Ferrell in blades of glory. 

As per usual, he did fuck all of note (apart from the sliding). 

“Vinny” was pish as well, he’s regressing faster than Benjamin Button. 

The whole team was pretty pish. Thought Mackenzie started OK and Barron had a lot of drive and did a few good things although his touch was a bit loose at times. Apart from that they were all honking

5 minutes ago, scottymc said:

Genuinely think we need to just forget these last couple of games. They are totally pointless.

I will 100% be judging Goodwin by Xmas. If he starts the new season shit having recruited shite then he will get it tight just like Glass did .

No chance he should get anywhere near Christmas if he starts badly. Sick of this give him time bollocks, if he gets the whole of pre season and brings his own players in then wins 2 out of the first 10 games we need to get him to fuck as quickly as possible and not write of another season. Hes already getting 12 games this season and its been an absolute car crash, as someone mentioned before if we were in the playoffs we would 100% be going down under Goodwin.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
11 minutes ago, slippers said:

No chance he should get anywhere near Christmas if he starts badly. Sick of this give him time bollocks, if he gets the whole of pre season and brings his own players in then wins 2 out of the first 10 games we need to get him to fuck as quickly as possible and not write of another season. Hes already getting 12 games this season and its been an absolute car crash, as someone mentioned before if we were in the playoffs we would 100% be going down under Goodwin.

Guess it depends. If he signs a whole new team then you'd expect it to take some time for them to gel.

Willing to give him time but have to admit that things on the pitch haven't got any better. The one decent thing he's done so far has been being savage and telling all the shite to fuck off

I thought the entire outfield team including Barron were absolutely shite. 

Im actually shocked at how poor we’ve finished season. I just don’t see how the recruitment will improve? We are clearly selling Ramsay and it’s likely Ferguson will go. 

Even if we gave 7m to Goodwin, what decent players even want to play for us? It’s likely most of the sales will go to covering debts. 

We need a keeper, right back, left back, centre back, two centre mids, winger and 2 strikers minimum and all have to be quality. We’ve so far announced no signings. Worrying times.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, RUL said:

Im actually shocked at how poor we’ve finished season. I just don’t see how the recruitment will improve? We are clearly selling Ramsay and it’s likely Ferguson will go. 

Even if we gave 7m to Goodwin, what decent players even want to play for us? It’s likely most of the sales will go to covering debts. 

We need a keeper, right back, left back, centre back, two centre mids, winger and 2 strikers minimum and all have to be quality. We’ve so far announced no signings. Worrying times.

100% agree

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, RUL said:

Winger and centre back? As in singular? 

We need 2 of each minimum. 

I’m usually a glass is half full person but by fuck, reading stuff online tonight has given me a real fear for next season.

Surely we will be much better once the wage thief’s are away and decent replacements arrive.

Cormack caused this, he better be putting in a decent amount of his money to get back onside with the support.

• Upvote 1
40 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Cormack caused this, he better be putting in a decent amount of his money to get back onside with the support.

Replacing a relatively successful experienced manager with an absolute rookie who was coaching kids in America wasn't just naive it was negligent. 

Cormack needs to get us out the hole he created or fuck off. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
34 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Replacing a relatively successful experienced manager with an absolute rookie who was coaching kids in America wasn't just naive it was negligent. 

Cormack needs to get us out the hole he created or fuck off. 

Absolutely.

We are so short in every department it's unreal but we really need a good experienced gritty midfielder in for next season. A captain and leader. Preferably someone who gets what it means to represent our club. I've said it before but I'll say it again, we could do an awful lot worse than taking Shinne back for a couple of seasons.

If we are just planning on adding a heap of 23 - 28 year old randoms to what will remain of this squad then we are totally f***ed for next season.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Sonoftherock said:

I'm maybe kidding myself, but thinking if we could get 1 commanding centre half it might bring the best out of either Bates or Gallagher.  As I said, probably kidding myself...

I thought that but which one would you even choose? Both been equally horrendous 

Think we should all be celebrating come the end of the game on Sunday, reason being we don't have to put ourselves through watching thr biggest pile of shite I've seen for alot of years week in, week out.

There is nothing at all in this team to get you the least bit excited for next season.

Cormack has to pump alot of money into this due his fuck up with glass.

We are a bottom 6 team at this moment & will be in a relegation scrap again next season if this is not addressed. 

As for Goodwin, well I'm still not pointing any fingers at him, I would rather judge him after what we see he can bring in & how we are come next season, but this is fuckin awful & if the powers that be who run our club & seemingly love our club cant see what's required then get them all ti fuck & let serious investors in who want to get this club back to where it belongs.

5 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dylan-mcgeouch-funso-ojo-time-26615536

Article from over a month ago indicated him and McGeough away once contracts are up, thank godness.

Can't believe McLean suggested we are going to renew MOntgommery's loan, he is completely hopeless

Oh well thats good, just hope its true... Goodwin seems to have given him quite a lot of game time over the last month. Maybe he see's something in Ojo that nobody else other than Stephen Glass has ever seen.

Resigning Ojo or taking Montgomery back on loan... both should be instantly sackable offences.

12 hours ago, JamieMT said:

What??? Montgomery's woeful, absolutely dreadful. We can't be extending his loan.

Forgetting the fact he's absolutely [pish if we take any more loans from those cunts that's me done with the club.  DNA and ST renewals right in the bin

Tinpot

• Upvote 1