St Johnstone 1 - 0 Aberdeen

5 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/dylan-mcgeouch-funso-ojo-time-26615536

Article from over a month ago indicated him and McGeough away once contracts are up, thank godness.

Can't believe McLean suggested we are going to renew MOntgommery's loan, he is completely hopeless

Oh well thats good, just hope its true... Goodwin seems to have given him quite a lot of game time over the last month. Maybe he see's something in Ojo that nobody else other than Stephen Glass has ever seen.

Resigning Ojo or taking Montgomery back on loan... both should be instantly sackable offences.

12 hours ago, JamieMT said:

What??? Montgomery's woeful, absolutely dreadful. We can't be extending his loan.

Forgetting the fact he's absolutely [pish if we take any more loans from those cunts that's me done with the club.  DNA and ST renewals right in the bin

Tinpot

• Upvote 1
10 hours ago, Harry's Double Shuffle said:

Nope, me neither. In my humble opinion the board need to be asking serious questions of themselves in the next couple of weeks, hopefully they'll reach the conclusion they chose the wrong guy...again. The league cup group stage has disaster written all over it. Change now, avoid more pain down the line.

9 hours ago, slippers said:

No chance he should get anywhere near Christmas if he starts badly. Sick of this give him time bollocks, if he gets the whole of pre season and brings his own players in then wins 2 out of the first 10 games we need to get him to fuck as quickly as possible and not write of another season. Hes already getting 12 games this season and its been an absolute car crash, as someone mentioned before if we were in the playoffs we would 100% be going down under Goodwin.

8 hours ago, Tommy said:

I’m usually a glass is half full person but by fuck, reading stuff online tonight has given me a real fear for next season.

Surely we will be much better once the wage thief’s are away and decent replacements arrive.

Cormack caused this, he better be putting in a decent amount of his money to get back onside with the support.

2 hours ago, Dandiesmin68 said:

Think we should all be celebrating come the end of the game on Sunday, reason being we don't have to put ourselves through watching thr biggest pile of shite I've seen for alot of years week in, week out.

There is nothing at all in this team to get you the least bit excited for next season.

Cormack has to pump alot of money into this due his fuck up with glass.

We are a bottom 6 team at this moment & will be in a relegation scrap again next season if this is not addressed. 

As for Goodwin, well I'm still not pointing any fingers at him, I would rather judge him after what we see he can bring in & how we are come next season, but this is fuckin awful & if the powers that be who run our club & seemingly love our club cant see what's required then get them all ti fuck & let serious investors in who want to get this club back to where it belongs.

2 hours ago, pocrawred said:

No, no, no. Give him fk all but his jotters. Oot you go jim, you are a tool.

?

Absolute drama queens as per. The state of people on here.

• Upvote 1
2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Can’t be bothered reading page after page of pathetic mewling but it was a dead rubber, we are good on the ball and at keeping possession but no end product. Barron is a fantastic wee player. McKenzie had another good game. Usual suspects on here foaming at the mouth about everything as usual.

Definitely has potential but really hope he develops the confidence to be more attacking. Too often he stops and plays a square ball or back to Bates/Gallagher. 

2 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Definitely has potential but really hope he develops the confidence to be more attacking. Too often he stops and plays a square ball or back to Bates/Gallagher. 

He also didn’t have a good game. He played well the previous two but last night wasn’t good at all from him. 

8 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck all child like about it, I'm not paying money to develop players for the tims.  You crack on if your happy to do so.

This^

57 minutes ago, Rico1903 said:

Precisely what I was going to say, you have saved me the job. 

Despite this infuriating habit (albeit at times he isn't helped by the lack of movement from team-mates ahead of him) he still frequently leaves himself miles out of position and leaving the opposition a massive space to exploit, as happened in the lead up to St Johnstone's goal last night.

New left back required Mr Goodwin

51 minutes ago, NEM said:

Fuck all child like about it, I'm not paying money to develop players for the tims.  You crack on if your happy to do so.

The only way we should be taking players on loan from them is if there's an option to buy at the end of the loan. Otherwise we're just developing players for a rival team, which is completely fucktarded. Ryan Christie case in point.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Despite this infuriating habit (albeit at times he isn't helped by the lack of movement from team-mates ahead of him) he still frequently leaves himself miles out of position and leaving the opposition a massive space to exploit, as happened in the lead up to St Johnstone's goal last night.

I thought I saw improvement in McKenzie over the last 3 games or so - in an attacking sense anyway - but last night he regressed again. Body angle all wrong when receiving the ball etc

MIGHT make it as a left centre half, that has to be his priority now.

Fuck me, that’s 2 new full backs, at least one centre half, a goalie. That’s 4 new players already and we ain’t addressed the creative and attacking elements yet!!

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Well if your FB cannot move forward without without worrying about leaving massive space for the opposition to exploit behind him then it’s not just his teammates ahead of him that are contributing to said ‘lack of movement’

Two good CH’s & a decent keeper behind can work wonders for a defence & team as a whole.

Allows the rest of the team far more attacking freedom & ability to take risks 

Two utterly shite CH’s & a keeper having a season from hell causes the complete opposite & brings the whole team down to their shite level of mental weakness 

1 hour ago, NEM said:

Of course it’s childish, throwing your toys out of the pram because we take a player on loan from Celtic? You’ll not cancel anything anyway, full of shite screeching drama queen.

18 minutes ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

The only way we should be taking players on loan from them is if there's an option to buy at the end of the loan. Otherwise we're just developing players for a rival team, which is completely fucktarded. Ryan Christie case in point.

Lol, shut up ffs

4 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Two good CH’s & a decent keeper behind can work wonders for a defence & team as a whole.

Allows the rest of the team far more attacking freedom & ability to take risks 

Two utterly shite CH’s & a keeper having a season from hell causes the complete opposite & brings the whole team down to their shite level of mental weakness 

Genius level football insight 

4 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Can’t be bothered reading page after page of pathetic mewling but it was a dead rubber, we are good on the ball and at keeping possession but no end product. Barron is a fantastic wee player. McKenzie had another good game. Usual suspects on here foaming at the mouth about everything as usual.

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

?

Absolute drama queens as per. The state of people on here.

3 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

????

Don't be such a child ffs

It appears that you changed your bitty mind.

Not only could you indeed be bothered with trawling pages of posts, but you could also be bothered highlighting posts and commenting directly to the folk that made them, in order to try to ridicule them.

? What a complete and utter contradictory little girl.

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, Reed or deed said:

It appears that you changed your bitty mind.

Not only could you indeed be bothered with trawling pages of posts, but you could also be bothered highlighting posts and commenting directly to the folk that made them, in order to try to ridicule them.

? What a complete and utter contradictory little girl.

I looked back literally one page. I’m sure they will appreciate you trying to White Knight them though, you absolute hero.

This has to be the worst Aberdeen team since hundreds of fans went to the players exit door and demanded and chanted the resignation of Dick Donald back in the early 70s .

We are that bad if we play like this next season without major changes we will go straight down ..

• Haha 1

Well just watched it on bbc Alba and it was pretty shocking. 

font see any difference in the tactics now than before Goodwin came in I just think the players are playing worse. 

Very strange line up, should never of released players or told them they could go if that’s what we were left with.