48 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Genius level football insight 

Yet you were one of the ones moaning at me from very beginning of the shambolic Glass first window for not making this the main priority to build his team foundation around 🤔 

Your sarcasm is great with hindsight so long as folk forget your arrogance/history 😉

17 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

Yet you were one of the ones moaning at me from very beginning of the shambolic Glass first window for not making this the main priority to build his team foundation around 🤔 

Your sarcasm is great with hindsight so long as folk forget your arrogance/history 😉

Zzzz

1 minute ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Zzzz

You act like EVERYONE is ridiculous with any of their gripes & that only yours are worth hearing 🤣 you’re a complete melt of a ‘man’ 

case in point ‘zzzzzz’ 

After all the shite you spouted in such a short spell on here today 🤣

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, thurso said:

Well just watched it on bbc Alba and it was pretty shocking. 

Holy shit, I turned off, watchin the game live. Fuck watchin it in a foreign language and knowin we got beat...

9 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

You act like EVERYONE is ridiculous with any of their gripes & that only yours are worth hearing 🤣 you’re a complete melt of a ‘man’ 

case in point ‘zzzzzz’ 

After all the shite you spouted in such a short spell on here today 🤣

Zzzz

Just now, Big Hat Logan said:

Zzzz

This is definitely your best & most consistent chat on here for a while.

keep it up

Actually makes your posts worth reading 👍

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Of course it’s childish, throwing your toys out of the pram because we take a player on loan from Celtic? You’ll not cancel anything anyway, full of shite screeching drama queen.

Lol, shut up ffs

Oooh look the boards biggest attention seeker back to his confrontational best.  Still claiming developing Ryan Christie didn't do us any harm?

Fucking mongo

2 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Kiss my arse you fucking beaut

He's an attention seeking retard best ignored.  For some strange reason he thinks developing Christie didn't do us any harm despite him scoring the winner against us in a cup final 🤡

16 hours ago, RUL said:

I thought the entire outfield team including Barron were absolutely shite. 

Im actually shocked at how poor we’ve finished season. I just don’t see how the recruitment will improve? We are clearly selling Ramsay and it’s likely Ferguson will go. 

Even if we gave 7m to Goodwin, what decent players even want to play for us? It’s likely most of the sales will go to covering debts. 

We need a keeper, right back, left back, centre back, two centre mids, winger and 2 strikers minimum and all have to be quality. We’ve so far announced no signings. Worrying times.

It was Barrons worst game for us last night,  but not once did he stop showing for and taking the ball

He invariably did something good after something shite

Sign of a proper player and I absolutely love him

@fine-n-dandy @minijc , there, a young aberdonian that I am in full support of 

How do you like those apples?

2 hours ago, Dr_Manhattan said:

Kiss my arse you fucking beaut

Haha thats such an old school, yet incredibly effective thing to say

It really lands

1 hour ago, pocrawred said:

Holy shit, I turned off, watchin the game live. Fuck watchin it in a foreign language and knowin we got beat...

Ha ha it’s not foreign English is. But nothing else to do after night shift so sat down with a beer and watched it. 
not sure my full attention was on it bu half time 😂

3 minutes ago, Millertime said:

It was Barrons worst game for us last night,  but not once did he stop showing for and taking the ball

No your wrong again. Hearts away was his worst game so far by miles 

10 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Good, keep it that way and if he does go off the boil a bit don't go way over the top like you usually do.

34 minutes ago, Millertime said:

Boy is still a teenager, think it would be a stretch to expect him to hit the heights every game, we need to get proper starting eleven players into the centre of the park for next season.

54 minutes ago, thurso said:

Ha ha it’s not foreign English is. But nothing else to do after night shift so sat down with a beer and watched it. 
not sure my full attention was on it bu half time 😂

😋😉

45 minutes ago, starryfish said:

Boy is still a teenager, think it would be a stretch to expect him to hit the heights every game, we need to get proper starting eleven players into the centre of the park for next season.

We badly need an attacking centre mid with pace. All our midfielders are so similar

18 minutes ago, RUL said:

We badly need an attacking centre mid with pace. All our midfielders are so similar

We've been saying this for at least 2 years. 

And then we brought in 4 midfielders this season and were still in the same boat! 

Personally think Barron would do alright further forward, was able to get the ball and drive at Saints defence in patches yesterday, certainly couldnt hurt to try him further up 

13 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Personally think Barron would do alright further forward, was able to get the ball and drive at Saints defence in patches yesterday, certainly couldnt hurt to try him further up 

No way

We finally have a centre mid who can drive forward with the ball, leave him there 

On 5/12/2022 at 1:24 PM, Big Hat Logan said:

I looked back literally one page. I’m sure they will appreciate you trying to White Knight them though, you absolute hero.

I’m not white knighting anyone.

Just pointing out your nonsense and shit crack for all to see. 🤙