In-House Bets

Millertime

Just now, Arabian Knight said:

seen e wis beck oan antidepressints lest nicht wi a clip o him singin..ez fragil n shid b left alon

I'm on the top of my game wee man, hence the singing

What do you want me to sing for you?

Ps, did you take advantage of Easter sales and get a decent freezer?

Guest milne_afc
6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

That sounds a bit like that fat lad who for the life of me I cant remember his name. Maybe 2010 ish, high voice, Radio 1 loved him and he looked like a fat girl. 

J Zed?

• 1 month later...
On 5/13/2022 at 9:42 AM, shut up meg said:

Can we include your bet with @fine-n-dandy?

You know something... i dont want to win my bet with @fine-n-dandy as I don't want the upcoming season to be a failure.

I'm still not convinced Goodwin is the man for the job and there's still going to be a lot to prove at the start of the season, i also still think it could go either way and if we don't start the season well then it could turn out to be another disaster... but i'm also man enough to admit that although its taken time to see any progress with Summer transfers I have been quietly impressed with the work done and the players signed this week (with hopefully some more good signings to come).

I have never in my life bet against Aberdeen and don't want the millstone hanging around my neck for the new season of being able to win something if the dons fail.

As such i would like to void this bet but i am still willing to make a payment of £20 (i'm sure thats what we agreed) to a chartiy of f-n-d's choice. If he also wants to do the same then the charity wins twice but not a problem if not.