Anyone on here used to post on abmad

I posted on AbMad for a good while.

I was ultimately banned after the incident when hun Kirk Broadfoot was scalded by an exploding egg.  In an unusual lapse of judgement, I had made up a short ditty about the "egg disaster" based on the song about another well known disaster affecting the huns.

Naturally, it proved popular with other posters, but not yer man StandFreeEd.

When I was in correspondence with him, appealing my ban, I think I remember I took a fit of petulance also, no doubt compounding the situation.

I migrated here along with a vast number of other banned posters.  We were like jews being deported by the Nazis.

One of the most satisfying things about AbMad was how my airing any opinion whatsoever would invariably reduce Inversneckydon to a slavering rage. Much like on here, really.

20 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

Some cunt from mad once turned up on my doorstep unannounced.  He stayed in Aberdeen but was a regional delivery driver . He had my address from posting me a cd and on one of his deliveries near mine just decided to ‘pop over’.

Did he have a six pack of beer and some condoms? 

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Some of my best mates still today were met on Hibs.net 15/16 years ago.   We used to have a football team called Hibeernian and we were fucking shite.  Bants in the Whatsapp is better anyway as you can say what you want #malkymckay

Every one of us been banned multiple times from that crappy, permanently locked down, over moderated, Hun loving, forum. 

Sounds like your AbMad. 

Hibs fans taught me the Wallace mercer song when I was on a stagger with them about 2 months ago. Good weekend. 

19 minutes ago, Grays Babylon 1875 said:

Which one...?  

My personal favourite is - Tell all the Hearts you know.  Wallace Mercer is dead and we're no.  He's no longer here so let's have a beer.  Wallace Mercer is dead and we're no. 

Fuck thàt guy forever.

Wallace Mercer’s dead, I can’t let it be…