Aberdeen 0 - 0 St. Mirren

1st half observations.

Hayes is fucking worse than useless.

McKenzie? Don't think he's up to it. Hopefully Goodwin has an LB on his list for next season.

WTF was McRorie's goal chalked off for? Still fucked if I know.

Penalty, well shite to get it then nae. Did look like Bates pushed Tanser tho. Nae very much of a push like.

Just saw the McRorie "goal" repeated.

Nobody knows.

Big Bri Irvine thinks the gluepot ref could only have gave it for a foul on keeper.

Mental.

1 minute ago, Parklife said:

Farcical officiating. 

We've had very little from referees this season. A shit show of a season in almost every way. Good riddance. 

I have no idea how bad the decisions with other teams have been this season but the amount of blatant 1s to go against us has been unbelievable this season. Not taken anything away from the dross performances but could quite easily have been fourth had 3/4 of them went our way. Maybe just as bad for other teams but I’d need convincing the other 11 teams have had as much bad decisions against them. 

2 minutes ago, muttonhumper said:

1st half observations.

Hayes is fucking worse than useless.

McKenzie? Don't think he's up to it. Hopefully Goodwin has an LB on his list for next season.

WTF was McRorie's goal chalked off for? Still fucked if I know.

Penalty, well shite to get it then nae. Did look like Bates pushed Tanser tho. Nae very much of a push like.

Just saw the McRorie "goal" repeated.

Nobody knows.

Big Bri Irvine thinks the gluepot ref could only have gave it for a foul on keeper.

Mental.

Looked like McCrorie might have controlled it with his right arm. That's the only thing I can think that it might have been for, 

4 minutes ago, slippers said:

I have no idea how bad the decisions with other teams have been this season but the amount of blatant 1s to go against us has been unbelievable this season. Not taken anything away from the dross performances but could quite easily have been fourth had 3/4 of them went our way. Maybe just as bad for other teams but I’d need convincing the other 11 teams have had as much bad decisions against them. 

Doubt any other team had a player booked for being punched in the face, like we did when the Livi 'keeper hit Vini. 

1 minute ago, YorkDon said:

Not clearly enough, as I missed it.

Should’ve been a corner then? 

Linesman and ref indicated it was a header by the defender and not his hand, Alnwick then doesn't take a free kick, he was walking about with the ball at his feet.