Aberdeen 0 - 0 St. Mirren

26 minutes ago, thurso said:

Goodwin should be sacked for putting ojo on every week 

It's his final game for the club too. In a dead rubber it really makes no odds. Whatever anyone's personal thoughts on him ability wise, he's always tried. He deserved a last run out in front of the support.

• Upvote 4
1 minute ago, Ten Caat said:

It's his final game for the club too. In a dead rubber it really makes no odds. Whatever anyone's personal thoughts on him ability wise, he's always tried. He deserved a last run out in front of the support.

No he doesn’t it’s not as if he’s a club legend retiring. He’s crap he’s been pretty crap the whole time he’s been here and should be no where near the team 

Thank fuck that's it for the season. A big summer, but today's positives going into next season are:

Barron definitely has it. I'm interested to see Polvara - I think he has a chance with a full pre-season. Fingers crossed that Harvey consolidates a 1st team squad place - very good at youth level, he's a decent size and looks to have a turn of pace

Monifuckingdons

• Upvote 1

Predicted!

Anyway think I'll need hypnotising to tottaly forget that season ever happend and by Wed night it could be worse. Club better be announcing some good signings soon.

3 minutes ago, Redtaz2 said:

Watkins got the same level of support and service than our usual no 9 

do the players actually understand the concept of the lone striker 

No they don't, I know what Goodwin has been asking of them over the last few weeks and it's pretty straightforward and basic yet most of these arseholes aren't capable of it or simply weren't willing to do it, delighted to see the back of most of them.

• Upvote 1
10 minutes ago, Kincardine_Mearns_Red said:

Thank fuck for St Johnstone and Dundee otherwise we would probably be getting relegated from the top-flight for the first time ever. 

Thought the same. Caley had two half-arsed performances against Arbroath but looked really good in the weeks before that. They'd have turned us over in the play-off.

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, Granite95 said:

Thank christ the season is over, be glad to see the back of half of the useless arseholes

@minijc when can we expect transfer news/players leaving to be annouced?

I'm hopeful the club make some announcements in the next two weeks, the fans really need something to look forward to.