Aberdeen 0 - 0 St. Mirren

Another boring, drab performance.

Yet another ludicrous decision going against us with the handball. As pish as we’ve been this season, we would be 10+ points better off if the officials weren’t so incompetent. I use the word incompetent loosely, because that would suggest that poor decisions would go in our favour occasionally as well, which they don’t.

Feel sorry for Considine. Was it his knee that he hurt? Maybe it’s totally fucked.

At least this shambles of a season is over now. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Another boring, drab performance.

Yet another ludicrous decision going against us with the handball. As pish as we’ve been this season, we would be 10+ points better off if the officials weren’t so incompetent. I use the word incompetent loosely, because that would suggest that poor decisions would go in our favour occasionally as well, which they don’t.

Feel sorry for Considine. Was it his knee that he hurt? Maybe it’s totally fucked.

At least this shambles of a season is over now. 

Goodwin's just said in his radio interview that the ref apologised to him for his performance. Said it's all very well apologising but both big decisions that he got wrong (ruling out McCrorie's goal and the penalty) cost the club a place in the final league positions and some useful prize money.

Miller especially giving the club pelters for the way Considine's situation was handled.

12 minutes ago, Ten Caat said:

Goodwin's just said in his radio interview that the ref apologised to him for his performance. Said it's all very well apologising but both big decisions that he got wrong (ruling out McCrorie's goal and the penalty) cost the club a place in the final league positions and some useful prize money.

Miller especially giving the club pelters for the way Considine's situation was handled.

McCrorie’s was a clear hand ball, but the hand ball by the St Mirren player might have been the worst decision we’ve had go against us all season, which is saying something.

The club need to speak up about these obvious decisions continually being given against us this season. Apologies mean fuck all. The penalties at Ibrox, Porteous for Hibs, the Livi keeper punching Vinny and now the game today all ruined for us due to poor refereeing decisions. There are others, just can’t remember the exact incidents off the top of my head. I’m sure others here will.

Dunno if anyone has even mentioned the fact that the black lad for St Mirren should have been off for a second yellow today as well before he got subbed today. Halved Barron and the ref doesn’t do anything about it. 

Guest milne_afc

Feel sorry for Mackenzie. He tries really hard but just isn’t good enough. Shite, in fact.

Cormack needs to find about £10m, out-with player sales, to make the Dons competitive over the next 3 years. They are a horrible footballing team.

20 minutes ago, milne_afc said:

Feel sorry for Mackenzie. He tries really hard but just isn’t good enough. Shite, in fact.

Cormack needs to find about £10m, out-with player sales, to make the Dons competitive over the next 3 years. They are a horrible footballing team.

Complete over estimation of the rest of the league. 10 mil would be great but you could have Aberdeen 3rd and in cup finals with a lot less if the manager proves himself half decent

4 minutes ago, Andy_123 said:

Aye McKenzie just isn’t good enough. Tries hard, but nowhere near the level of ability we need

Agreed, really wanted it to work for Mackenzie but it's clear the loon just isn't up to the level we need.

Hopefully Ngwenya is able to step up in a similar vein to how Barron did

52 minutes ago, Zeus said:

Dreadful game 

Dreadful ref.

Thank fuck that's over.

Aye, couldnt agree more, a pile of shit.

Hopefully there's a few skips outside Pittodrie to throw the shite into.

Even when we went to the play off against dunfermline we were a better team then. 

This team is a fuckin embarrassment to football let alone Afc.

Probably only 3 players if keep. The rest, fuckin chase them.

1 hour ago, Ten Caat said:

Goodwin should go on the radio and apologise for his performance since he arrived. Either his tactics are shocking or what he wants the players to do they are not listening to because since he arrived we have been in decline and that’s saying something 

2 hours ago, minijc said:

No they don't, I know what Goodwin has been asking of them over the last few weeks and it's pretty straightforward and basic yet most of these arseholes aren't capable of it or simply weren't willing to do it, delighted to see the back of most of them.

Thanks for confirming what I suspected , I was seriously starting to doubt Goodwin 

15 minutes ago, thurso said:

Goodwin should go on the radio and apologise for his performance since he arrived. Either his tactics are shocking or what he wants the players to do they are not listening to because since he arrived we have been in decline and that’s saying something 

Although I expected more of an improvement when he came in. The players and recruitment was fucking pap. Sir Alex would struggle to get a tune out of these cunts. 

2 minutes ago, Durrant Dived said:

Although I expected more of an improvement when he came in. The players and recruitment was fucking pap. Sir Alex would struggle to get a tune out of these cunts. 

I’m not so sure. I’d say sir Alex would of got us comfortably into top 6 and Europe with these players