New here, just like to say

1 minute ago, Edwin Starr said:

My running mate who's 66 would finish in the top 7 in the park runs sub 22 mins or sometimes under 21 at my age 64.

His name is Phil Cowie .

My other mate Rob Taylor is a former 31 min 10 k runner we ran a lot together for over 30 years now.

Sub 1hr 10 half marathon runner .

There's guys 60 and over running park runs in under 20 minutes here in the North East.

We had a group of us when We were younger 

We run together a lot 

For the record I'm an ex Scottish internationalist mountain runner 

Thon mountain runners are wild. Resting heart rates of about 35. 

20 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Yir loon telt me you once ran the length of King Street in 7 minutes.

After yi stole a copy of Attitude fae the RS at the Castlegate. 

Union street is 1 mile in sub 5 minute  me and my mates really done that on new years day early morning  when the roads are extremely quiet .

Nah didn't steal but I've felt like it on my younger day .oh that bars of chocolate were very tempting .?

I ran from the back of Zuu to the Star n Garter in easily sub 10seconds 100m pace, uphill aswell. 

Id smashed the bouncers face in and 3 of them approx and a pig were chasing me. 

Unfortunately i gassed out(likely the combo of Pink Champagne Speed and Pints of Lager) at said S&G and pigs came flying from all directions and i spent the evening in Queen Street. 

Great times. Would recommend. 5 star. 

7 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I ran from the back of Zuu to the Star n Garter in easily sub 10seconds 100m pace, uphill aswell. 

Unfortunately i gassed out(likely the combo of Pink Champagne Speed and Pints of Lager) at said S&G and pigs came flying from all directions and i spent the evening in Queen Street. 

Now, that's a sport I can relate to.  Runnin' on it's own be fucked.  It's for borin' auld pricks.

3 hours ago, cheesepipes said:

Speed is false advertising