New here, just like to say

45 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

^Tobbaco..herbal supplement optional ^?

Have you tried that herbal optional stuff before miser?, I tried in amsterdam and wasn’t keen but only smoke fags in joints, want aff the fags eventually but need the synthetic shit to be good before a give up!

2 hours ago, Redforever86 said:

Surprisingly small TV for a property magnate. 

My rolling skills are fine, just get someone else to do it for me most of the time which leads to me losing the skill. 

Im still aff it anyway. 

Behave, it’s just a bedroom, can’t have 75” in every room in every hoose, how you getting on being aff it?, tried once and it was shit, respect for trying as it’s hard.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

You have beautiful hands 

Been here 5 year and that’s the first compliment you have given me, worrying times?

25 years of constantly washing my hands every task I performed, not having to lumber big bricks or pull cables and such likes has helped

8 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Been here 5 year and that’s the first compliment you have given me, worrying times?

25 years of constantly washing my hands every task I performed, not having to lumber big bricks or pull cables and such likes has helped

? I don’t think we’ve ever had ‘beef’ as it were.

11 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Have you tried that herbal optional stuff before miser?, I tried in amsterdam and wasn’t keen but only smoke fags in joints, want aff the fags eventually but need the synthetic shit to be good before a give up!

Once bud...fucking crap...tobbaco or hubba bubba?....my neighbour smokes it..Reeks o shit.