New here, just like to say

11 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Behave, it’s just a bedroom, can’t have 75” in every room in every hoose,

how you getting on being aff it?, tried once and it was shit, respect for trying as it’s hard.

Just winding you up min.

Easy, probably be harder if I wasn't busy, never really smoked before covid so nae like I'd been on it years and years. 

58 minutes ago, Misers Hill said:

Once bud...fucking crap...tobbaco or hubba bubba?....my neighbour smokes it..Reeks o shit.

Thanks bud, as a race we can create rocketry, split the atom, make a space station etc, but still can’t find a solution to smoke joints without tobacco!, shocking, have a good one 

28 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

Just winding you up min.

Easy, probably be harder if I wasn't busy, never really smoked before covid so nae like I'd been on it years and years. 

Aaahhh, easier to get aff it, almost now impossible for me to get aff it, don’t drink much and il be fucked having no vice ???

7 minutes ago, sigh said:

Brownies?

Just not the same, good for festivals but not daily life every day, I’d be a fat cunt in 6 months.I use a thc oil for going out with, smoke it anywhere without a single person knowing it’s stapit foo of goodness, ask most long term puffers!, they don’t want to sit there sucking on jelly babies.

34 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Just not the same, good for festivals but not daily life every day, I’d be a fat cunt in 6 months.I use a thc oil for going out with, smoke it anywhere without a single person knowing it’s stapit foo of goodness, ask most long term puffers!, they don’t want to sit there sucking on jelly babies.

Where do you get the thc oil from? My pal consi would like to try it

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

Thanks bud, as a race we can create rocketry, split the atom, make a space station etc, but still can’t find a solution to smoke joints without tobacco!, shocking, have a good one 

You can smoke joints using normal kitchen herbs like rosemary. I know a few lads doing that now to get away from tobacco.

Ive tried it a few times and it’s do-able.

Nae great tho.

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Where do you get it from? 

Irvine!, the worst area in Irvine, a place we’re the hillbilly’s eat dogs and the suited lick lampposts, the hills of eyes, wrong turn type of thing, am not religious, I pray at the traffic lights before I enter.100quid 10ml bottles, which I dilute that pure into 2 bottles and top up with a flavour to save me walking about like a mung bean.