Free to good home

Having a sort out and found my Scottish Cup Final programmes from our wins in 82,83,84,86 and 1990 and also the Cup Winners Cup final programme ( in Spanish).

All the above were good memories I shared with my dad who unfortunately is no longer with us.

Thought it would be nice to post them to somebody who is trying to get their son or daughter interested in the football as a wee gift.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Cambridge Red said:

Having a sort out and found my Scottish Cup Final programmes from our wins in 82,83,84,86 and 1990 and also the Cup Winners Cup final programme ( in Spanish).

All the above were good memories I shared with my dad who unfortunately is no longer with us.

Thought it would be nice to post them to somebody who is trying to get their son or daughter interested in the football as a wee gift.

Amazing gesture. I'm sure you'll find a good and worthy home for this fantastic memorabilia, and you'll always have the memories of that amazing time.

2 hours ago, Cambridge Red said:

A great gesture but are you sure these aren’t something you may regret giving away later?

28 minutes ago, fine-n-dandy said:

A great gesture but are you sure these aren’t something you may regret giving away later?

It's OK, the memories are in my head and I take them with me wherever I go. My brothers lads are grown up now and didn't really get into the football.

Just wanted to try and spark a youngsters interest in the team we care about so much. 

If an adult messages me postal details then they can give it to their lad/lass as a gift from them ?

• Upvote 1
Just now, Cambridge Red said:

It's OK, the memories are in my head and I take them with me wherever I go. My brothers lads are grown up now and didn't really get into the football.

Just wanted to try and spark a youngsters interest in the team we care about so much. 

If an adult messages me postal details then they can give it to their lad/lass as a gift from them ?

Fantastic gesture. My nephew is red daft already thankfully?

5 hours ago, Cambridge Red said:

I randomly got some papers from Gothenburg win in Dutch when I was working there as the guy collected programmes and memorabilia.

Gave them to the club and they are in the museum at Pittodrie so that could be a shout.

24 minutes ago, Fridge said:

I randomly got some papers from Gothenburg win in Dutch when I was working there as the guy collected programmes and memorabilia.

Gave them to the club and they are in the museum at Pittodrie so that could be a shout.

Cheers for your reply Fridge that would have been a good option but I think they will be heading up the road to jamiesd's nephew. He can learn all the different player positions in Spanish!