Free Ryanair flights

Edinburgh to Santander return on the 15th of June to the 26th .good flight times .

Only thing is you'd have to change the names of 2 people not sure how much that will cost with Ryanair .

The flights are booked with 2 suitcases .

Cost us £600 for the flights that's why I'd rather give them away than just lose them.we have also booked seats on the flights 

Northern Spain is beautiful and great for doing some of the Camino De Santiago..

We went and bought 2 Scottie pups that's why we can't go.

32 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

Edinburgh to Santander return on the 15th of June to the 26th .good flight times .

Only thing is you'd have to change the names of 2 people not sure how much that will cost with Ryanair .

Cost us £600 for the flights that's why I'd rather give them away than just lose them.we have also booked seats on the flights 

Northern Spain is beautiful and great for doing some of the Camino De Santiago..

Not sure Id be up for all the hassle of changing my name just for a free ticket. 

38 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

If you cancel you should get the taxes back 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

Cost us £366.for the flights that's why I'd rather give them away than just lose them.we have also booked seats on the flights 

1 hour ago, Edwin Starr said:

What's in the cases? Sounds well dodgy.

• Haha 3
2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Kon-Kan had a decent version of this back in 1989 but Lynn Anderson's melody just shades it. 

She had lived quite a life .

Alchohol...Prescription drugs .?.Stealing a Harry Potter CD from a shop .?

Drunk Driving 3 times ???

Assaulting a police officer whilst drunk .

She died in 2015 heart attack 67 years old if I mind right .but what a voice one of my favourite songs Rise Garden .?

20 minutes ago, Edwin Starr said:

She had lived quite a life .

Alchohol...Prescription drugs .?.Stealing a Harry Potter CD from a shop .?

Drunk Driving 3 times ???

Assaulting a police officer whilst drunk .

She died in 2015 heart attack 67 years old if I mind right .but what a voice one of my favourite songs Rise Garden .?

She had a cracking voice Lynn Hamilton min. Up there with the likes of Mary Hopkin, Polly Brown, and Sally Carr.?

• Upvote 1