Ramadani joins Lecce for undisclosed fee

Welcome to the club ylber. 

I just hope your a lot better than the last midfielder we signed who they said had good game intelligence, great versatility, can play either holding midfield or box to box. 

oh and to afc recruitment department all I ask is could you please sign one player who’s name I will be able to spell 

6 minutes ago, styrofoamplates said:

Her parents are Albanian and she identifies as Albanian as her family had to flee Kosovo due to the treatment of Albanians. 

Think I'd win it back with that chat

You seem to be quite confident that correctly identifying her heritage is the only barrier you'd have to overcome to get in about Rita Ora ?

I think Albanians are as dour-faced as Aberdonians, for the most part, so the cultural shock should be absolutely minimal. 

Aberdeen could be an Albanian city with worse weather, in fact. 

I wonder how his name came up round Pittodrie way. 

• Upvote 1
52 minutes ago, Big Hat Logan said:

Scored less than 20 goals his entire career. We are definitely relegated next season, where is our DNA money going? Where are the other signings? I’m never going back.

Your pathetic attempt at what appears to be a sarcastic mockery of what you perceive to be the general mentality of some on here is shite.

• Upvote 1

Got to admit, when I saw his name being mentioned as a potential signing, I had to read it through slowly, time after time, as I thought it was another Yerma Selsavon type spoof.

Anyways, welcome to our humble club and hope you break a few huns legs in the coming season or two.